Swingers slang

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

Dog pile... description of the mass of bodies on a bed (or other suitable surface!) at a swingers party / club... less interactive than an orgy, but more fun than a W.I. knitting circle!

Not heard that but it's good!

:unsure: Question for everyone - how many people do you need for an orgy? We had this discussion at a swinger camping event and most people agreed there should be more than 6 and preferably roughly equal numbers of women and men. It would be nice to know what you all think!

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

:unsure: Question for everyone - how many people do you need for an orgy? We had this discussion at a swinger camping event and most people agreed there should be more than 6 and preferably roughly equal numbers of women and men. It would be nice to know what you all think!
Hmm I would have personally thought about 6+ indeed. :)

10 March 2015

1 - Onanism (AKA one-on-one lol)
2 - Monogamy (or a one night stand!)
3 - 3sum (MMF or FFM)
4 - 4sum if between two couples, else its FFFM or MMMF (known to us as "Jayne's birthday wish fulfilled lol!)
5 - Depends on the mix, could be 2 cpls plus one other of either sex (maybe this is where calling it an orgy could start?), or perhaps a greedy girl (MMMMF), or very rarely a very lucky guy (MFFFF).
6 - Orgy... no avoiding it now, seems to fit, so long as there are a few of both sex, however it can also be a bigger greedy girl party (or gangbang) if its for one F... or (if, like Martin, you have some awesome female swinging friends) a MFFFFF is termed "the best birthday pressie in a swingers club ever!"
And yes.... I am a smug bassad!:tiphat:

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

2 - a MFFFFF is termed "the best birthday pressie in a swingers club ever!"
2 - Monogamy (or a one night stand!)
3 - 3sum (MMF or FFM)
4 - 4sum if between two couples, else its FFFM or MMMF (known to us as "Jayne's birthday wish fulfilled lol!)
5 - Depends on the mix, could be 2 cpls plus one other of either sex (maybe this is where calling it an orgy could start?), or perhaps a greedy girl (MMMMF), or very rarely a very lucky guy (MFFFF).
6 - Orgy... no avoiding it now, seems to fit, so long as there are a few of both sex, however it can also be a bigger greedy girl party (or gangbang) if its for one F... or (if, like Martin, you have some awesome female swinging friends) a MFFFFF is termed "the best birthday pressie in a swingers club ever!"

Like it! As far as we're concerned FMMMMMMM is termed "Rose's record in a club swing!"

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
spit roasted
The position when a woman is on her hands and knees with a guy behind her doing her doggie style while another male is in front of her and she is sucking on his penis. Looks very much like a pig being roasted on a spit.
Trixie was the life of the party when she was spit roasted in front of the crowd.
Missed that one !!!!

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Rainbow Kiss... Or is that simply old fashioned? :D

Erm another we came across was golfballing. ^^ not sure if we added that :p
Had a very, very different experience once, surrounding that scenario. o_O

10 March 2015
Golfballing? Do you mean Snowballing... the act of coming in someones mouth, and then sharing a kiss whereby the spunk is shared between both.?:confused:

10 March 2015
Aye. Golfballing/snowballing is the same thing. Not quite for me.... :D
Apparently not, according to that there Urban Dictionary... Golf Balling - the act of placing a golf ball in the anus/vagina, and then pushing it in further with the penis.
Seriously?
And people do that for fun?:eek:

10 March 2015
"rainbow kiss
When a guy gives head to a girl while she is having her period, and gets all the blood in his mouth. And a girl gives a guy head, and gets cum in her mouth. Then they kiss, and mix. "

Now, that will teach me...no good can come of perusing the Urban Dictionary... how I wish I hadn't read that before my tea!
No thanks sweetheart, I'll skip food tonight!:sick:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Apparently not, according to that there Urban Dictionary... Golf Balling - the act of placing a golf ball in the anus/vagina, and then pushing it in further with the penis.
Seriously?
And people do that for fun?:eek:
I've just seen a woman with an apple up her ass.... :eek: