Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
That's twice now in two threads, in as many days (I think) that you've got into a rather sticky wicket old bean :D
This is true. At least today I didn't inadvertantly insult anyone. That's always a bonus with an outspoken Yorkshireman :).

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok so I've had a think and now I'm home I've got chance to have a proper think about this.

Why can't Swingers come to a Swinging Website and date another Swinger? Surely even if they succeed with each other as a couple they would still be interested in Swinging?

That's somewhat missing the point though. This is not about swingers meeting other swingers. This is about people coming here looking for dating within our swinging lifestyle.
That is the main issue summed up.

I absolutely agree that I don't think this should be a site for Vanillas to try and date swingers. That would be pointless (y). The site would become overrun with Vanillas who have no interest in swinging (although why then they would want to date a swinger is beyond me).

I was more suggesting that I don't have any issues with Swingers looking to date Swingers.
If a Swinger was looking for love with another Swinger and both continued to want to swing, then I personally have no issues with this and wish them well.

It is, if you like, accepting that the swinging lifestyle is being infiltrated by people looking at swingers being an open target for the dating scene. Well it's not. x

Agreed for all the reasons I mention above.

We're not a dating site. People have to accept the mentality of this. We're a swinging site for swingers to 'play' with other swingers. Not date each other, romanticise each other, declare love for one another... :rolleyes:

With the utmost respect I understand what you are saying and as always this website is your baby, your vision.
I don't think that swingers dating each other would necessarily stop them playing with other Swingers.

Now I don't want to see all this nonesense
"Hi I'm Baldrick, I'm 36. I like reading, sci-fi, gaming and anything nerdy.
I'm looking to meet someone fit with likewise interests".
But if Swingers want to PM each other for a date cos they feel a spark and then they become a couple who swing together......then I see no harm :).

That being said I completely understand your concerns and I'm in no way suggesting that this become some kind of full on dating site full of Vanilla folk.

B x