Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I find it lovely that people have found their forever person on sites like this.But people shouldn't be fooled that this is a regular thing.Most people just want sex with people they find attractive.It shouldn't be complicated.Thats how I see it.And that's how I feel it should be.I'll never judge anyone who wants to try a different approach, but I also won't have sympathy if it fucks up, because 2 people didn't have clear cut ideas on what they were after.I'll side with the person who just wanted sex.
I also don't personally need a "connection" to have sex with someone.I'd go as far as saying I wouldn't even attempt to get to know someone on a personal level,before i've had sex with them.I always look for bwf.Which is benefits with friendship,because untimately sex is the main goal for me.Some of the best sexual experiences i've had are with people I didn't even know their names , and I don't see a problem with that x

15 March 2020
I find it lovely that people have found their forever person on sites like this.But people shouldn't be fooled that this is a regular thing.Most people just want sex with people they find attractive.It shouldn't be complicated.Thats how I see it.And that's how I feel it should be.I'll never judge anyone who wants to try a different approach, but I also won't have sympathy if it fucks up, because 2 people didn't have clear cut ideas on what they were after.I'll side with the person who just wanted sex.
I also don't personally need a "connection" to have sex with someone.I'd go as far as saying I wouldn't even attempt to get to know someone on a personal level,before i've had sex with them.I always look for bwf.Which is benefits with friendship,because untimately sex is the main goal for me.Some of the best sexual experiences i've had are with people I didn't even know their names , and I don't see a problem with that x
There's a lot to pick out from this but you've hit the nail on the head I feel. Some of the best experiences I've had is with total strangers, bit of a chat, felt horny, had some amazing sex and not seen them again. Winner.

I may upset some with my next comment and I don't mean to. In my experience the majority of SF are very much looking for a connection before they even take a next step or even engage in conversation. This has been my experience with sites however, not the case in a club. I've been to several clubs and met an sf and or a wife who's there as a couple and had some great fun, which goes against what they stated on their profiles. I understand that there is more cautioun on a site as we know there are some fucking morons about.

Getting to clubs, parties and socials are the best way I feel, as you're all in the same place, sexy people, good atmosphere, maybe a babycham or two and that connection can happen and friendship can arise. I know as that has happened. I met a girl at Chams who I chat with regularly and even she admitted there's a connection and FWB is possible.

Last edited:
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I just envy you. I really wish I could do it that way!

livvye123

MOTM

12 April 2021
City
Maidstone
There's a lot to pick out from this but you've hit the nail on the head I feel. Some of the best experiences I've had is with total strangers, bit of a chat, felt horny, had some amazing sex and not seen them again. Winner.

I may upset some with my next comment and I don't mean to. In my experience the majority of SF are very much looking for a connection before they even take a next step or even engage in conversation. This has been my experience with sites however, not the case in a club. I've been to several clubs and met an sf and or a wife who's there as a couple and had some great fun, which goes against what they stated on their profiles. I understand that there is more cautioun on a site as we know there are some fucking morons about.

Getting to clubs, parties and socials are the best way I feel, as you're all in the same place, sexy people, good atmosphere, maybe a babycham or two and that connection can happen and friendship can arise. I know as that has happened. I met a girl at Chams who I chat with regularly and even she admitted there's a connection and FWB is possible.
I’ve not been to clubs yet so I look forward to testing the theory out :) . I think you are right though - online I want to have some connection, simply because that establishes some form of trust. However if a guy wanted to meet, had verifications , I wouldn’t necessarily feel the need to build up a connection. After all the best connection is face to face in that instant :)

livvye123

MOTM

12 April 2021
City
Maidstone
I want to be you when I grow up ! ? xx

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I'd be interested to know your thoughts.
Yes, I know what dating and swinging are and I don't confuse the two - it's just that for me, having casual fun with virtual strangers (I'm talking about the people you've never met before and literally don't know from Adam) is impossible for me.

I need to have some form of connection with people, not even a romantic one, in order to have fun. I'm not looking for commitment from the liaisons I have, so in my eyes I'm not dating.

I know that's not the way it works for most people, but that's how my sexuality has developed over the years and believe me, it is extremely frustrating!

(Sorry for the rant, I think I felt a bit seen by this!)

That's my point though, we'd have a drink and chat and laugh and if anything comes of it, great, if not, then that's fine.

My point is that I can't decide I'm going to have sex with someone and make that happen, it doesn't work that way for me.
This is my perspective, at least some of it!