Swinging Not Dating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think I answered this when the thread started, I never started swinging hoping to meet a partner, I’m still happy being on my own but someone regular a friend to share good times with , no real strings attached can that happen with someone regular? Don’t know ...
so swinging for me isn’t dating ....
Good reply :whistle::cool:

Reactions: Therapon
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
I came into Swinging for Swinging not dating, I’ve met a few ladies over the years that we’re looking for a relationship (not my type) and had some regular fun with them.
If the situation were to arise :whistle: I certainly wouldn’t turn it down :)
It would have to be someone pretty special and obviously there would have to be an amazing connection between us! Who knows what’s around the corner :whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I came into Swinging for Swinging not dating, I’ve met a few ladies over the years that we’re looking for a relationship (not my type) and had some regular fun with them.
If the situation were to arise :whistle: I certainly wouldn’t turn it down :)
It would have to be someone pretty special and obviously there would have to be an amazing connection between us! Who knows what’s around the corner :whistle:
Why not join a dating site?
Just curious

14 February 2017
City
London
I was introduced to swinging having come out of a 6 year (at the time, vanilla) relationship. Never knew anything about the lifestyle, so just wanted to enjoy myself. That has worked so far, and in that time have had some close bonds.
I even met my (until 2 and 1/2 weeks ago, now ex) partner on the scene, and we made the most of 9 years despite my not seeking a relationship.
So, despite recent developments, current mindset? I'm STILL not seeking a relationship: If I want one, I'll look on a non-swinging site.
I may have said this before but will say it again: can 2 people find each other? Ofcourse they can, and nothing wrong with that.
The problem begins when someone actively tries to use the swinging scene to find a relationship, and are not being honest with the prosect they have their eye on, who just wants to swing.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I was introduced to swinging having come out of a 6 year (at the time, vanilla) relationship. Never knew anything about the lifestyle, so just wanted to enjoy myself. That has worked so far, and in that time have had some close bonds.
I even met my (until 2 and 1/2 weeks ago, now ex) partner on the scene, and we made the most of 9 years despite my not seeking a relationship.
So, despite recent developments, current mindset? I'm STILL not seeking a relationship: If I want one, I'll look on a non-swinging site.
I may have said this before but will say it again: can 2 people find each other? Ofcourse they can, and nothing wrong with that.
The problem begins when someone actively tries to use the swinging scene to find a relationship, and are not being honest with the prosect they have their eye on, who just wants to swing.
You got it. We have seen relationships develop but actively looking is becoming more prominent and should be kept for other areas.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok quick question :whistle:
Am I allowed a husband :sneaky: and a girlfriend :whistle:
Is it right?
Or wrong?