Tastes And Smells

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

Emmal

I can't step foot inside any of those kinda places gives me a headache.

We are obviously really sensitive women, know I am am with all senses , sight is my weakest one.

My fav perfume is coco Chanel and euphoria x

D

Deleted member 3657

I pnce knew a lady who ate lemons before she had a meet so she smelt fresh down below ,it worked lol
Sorry, just got Jif and Fairy liquid image "lemon connection"

So if "hand's that do dishes are as soft as your face' with mild green, Fairy liquid" I wonder how it would make your Jenny feel??? :hmm:

24 November 2015
Sorry, just got Jif and Fairy liquid image "lemon connection"

So if "hand's that do dishes are as soft as your face' with mild green, Fairy liquid" I wonder how it would make your Jenny feel??? :hmm:
Must try it sometime whole new meaning to I'm forever blowing bubbles :lol::lol:

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I'm so with you on the plug in's they have to be turned off if I'm in the house.

Loved the smell of a aftershave and bought it for my ex but it didn't smell the same on him...funny how people's skin absorb and release the smell differently.

Love the just washed smell of body and bed sheets....*deep breath in*
Yes fresh linen mmmmmm Aramis is good too

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Smells i love.
Freshly cut grass.
Line dried washing.
The earthy smell before a strom.
A manual worker full of oil.. so masculine.
Freshly laid tar.

Smells i dislike..
Heavy over powering scents.
Yankee candles i love.. but those christmas ones.. spices.. sorry gigs urghhh and vanilla.
That Irony smell when cleanning dried blood baulk...

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
When Lynx did the deep space body spray I could smell that all day on Neil it was gorgeous and fresh bedding it's so nice

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Met a guy once who was rather hairy, when he changed I noticed something on the back of his leg, it was a lump of poo that was firmly stuck! I did my mummy bit and got the wet wipes out!
:eek: Eh? :sick:

B

billy55

For me theres nothing quite like the natural scent of a woman, it drives me crazy. I mean what ever your happy with i guess, but for me a girl laden with perfume is not my cup of tea, not when thats all you can smell and taste. You just cant beat the scent of warm or hot skin and the natural scent the body makes when sexually aroused. I think we all from time to time mask over these scents much to much. Tigress will sometimes come and have a sniff and a grope when i roll in from work. Now we work together we can both share this simple pleasure. Tigress never uses any type of soap or shower gel to wash, just water and she always smells so fresh and appealing. Also i think soaps upset the nutural PH balance on the skin and especially the delicate balance down bellow. Having said all that a tiny dab of something on a woman is very lovely, but only on the top half ffs. A pussy gotta smell like a pussy. I mean you wouldn't want your fish and chips smelling of curry, or visa versa. ( love all, hate none) well unless its a f------g traffic warden.

9 January 2016
City
Reading
I was having a quick look through the recent thread on smoking; people's responses ranging from smoking being sexy, to it being a non issue, to it seriously putting people off. In the thread I noticed a couple of people mention garlic and that it is something that is off putting for them...

So, that has brought me to this post. If you were meeting someone are there any foods that if they ate them would be off putting, due to how it would make them smell or taste?

To expand on the idea of smells being off putting - could a perfume/ aftershave/ lotion be a potential problem? For me lavender gives me migraines, if someone was doused in the stuff it may be problematic...stopping play due to intense pain is a downer.

Conversely, are any tastes and smells particularly appealing? To again come back to the smoking thread, someone mentioned pineapple juice and it's... ahem..alteration of the taste of one's bodily fluids... would something like that, or a particular smell be a winner for you?

i eat loads of pineapple ;)
smoking a massive turnoff.
i havent read all the other posts so someone may have said this, but really like the smell of coconut. never experienced it in a sexual context (and i mean the smell not an actual coconut :eek: ) but reckon that might get me in the mood, and not just for a Bounty.