Tattoos. Yay Or Nay?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

I don't have any and really don't want any. Our lass has what I call a slag tag on her lower back and that's more than enough thank you. I know my wife regrets her tattoo but not enough to have it removed.

Must admit my first one was a "slag tag" done really deep I'm not keen on it but it's there and I'm hoping to have my back done with others in such a way it all fits in. Don't want to get rid of it as it was one I had done with an old friend who moved away and it reminds me of the fun times we had. Gav extended it for me, but the tattooist that did it wasn't very good so I'm hoping to get some others done to help it kinda fit in/disappear if you know what I mean x x x

Reactions: Therapon
B

BatDan

All of mine have very deep personal or spiritual meanings. As a result I regret none of them (even the now defunct comitment tattoo to my x wife).

Design yourself (or get a trusted artist to). Put as much personal symbolism in as pos. Never get flash.. then twill be good :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Must admit my first one was a "slag tag" done really deep I'm not keen on it but it's there and I'm hoping to have my back done with others in such a way it all fits in. Don't want to get rid of it as it was one I had done with an old friend who moved away and it reminds me of the fun times we had. Gav extended it for me, but the tattooist that did it wasn't very good so I'm hoping to get some others done to help it kinda fit in/disappear if you know what I mean x x x
I have a tramp stamp to i do forget its there.

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
All of mine have very deep personal or spiritual meanings. As a result I regret none of them (even the now defunct comitment tattoo to my x wife).

Design yourself (or get a trusted artist to). Put as much personal symbolism in as pos. Never get flash.. then twill be good :)
Trust me, I've seen a couple of designs that I've been going back to over the past few years to truly decide whether I still like it or not. But this is my list:

One or two tetris pieces (it's my love of video games, both new and retro)
A bat (the animal)
Something travel related (can't decide on a saying, a word, a compass, a paper aeroplane, a suitcase or a hot air balloon. Something small and simple)
A hibiscus flower (for my family)
A paw print (for all my dogs, past and present)
The moon, planets or solar system or possibly a dinosaur skeleton (I love space and science)
My favourite quote "I have loved the stars too fondly, to be be fearful of the night". meaning, I am not afraid because I understand it.

I would never just go and get a tattoo "just because". I have been thinking about them for a while, but I at the moment I can't justify spending £40+ on a tattoo when I have bills to pay.
A very good friend of mine, his best friend is a fantastic tattoo artist and she's done all of his. So, I'd only go to her.
And I can't draw, so designing my own is a wee bit tricky.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
My tat on my left shoulder is an Iris in honour of my mum Iris-May Bayley xx
The one on my lower back is a cycle of life rose garland xxjxx

Reactions: Therapon
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Eh well think everyone has probably now seen my tatt...... I'm 50 this year and wanted to start the year with an outrageous statement to celebrate the next decade of my life! I thought if I really didn't like it at least I could hide it ;) but I LOVE it and will probably have more but still in discreet places for now....x

R

RLJ

Yes, Love them! Hopefully another on the way soon.

Women with tats....?? Some suit them, some don't....the ones that do!! :devil::mwah:

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

Nice tattoos really enhance a nude body, but badly-done ones are a turn-off for us. We have a few, had therm done later in life so we were careful to choose ones that had some meaning to us rather than just being decoration.

Rose has her ’signature’ wild rose (see avatar) on her lower back, a celtic band around an arm and a dragonfly on a shoulder blade. Geoff has a wolf paw on his hip (his first, which really upset his ex), parachute wings on an upper arm and the rest have Pagan connections, Thor’s Hammer, triskele spiral and a couple of Nordic symbols The latest was hand-poked by a Danish lady at the Jorvik Viking Festival in York.

We like the larger ones, a swinger friend has almost the whole of her back covered with a coloured cloud with stars and flowers in it, plus very large tats on each arm, all looks amazing and sexy too.

When Rose was getting her dragonfly done, we looked at the tattooists’ wall of pics. One young woman had a ‘tramp stamp’ with the words “fuck me!” in Old English script. Wouldn’t appeal to us, would get us thrown out of naturist campsites, but maybe a good one for a swinger though!

mish 7-002.JPG IMG_0872.jpg new tattoo-001.jpg