• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
add our name to what list ? call us thick if you want..lol. off to read the rules now
Only the score sheets which I write here and then score points when people get Q's correct. Then they're tallied up and those with the highest points - win.
However, as @Baldricknkaz will testify to, I am known to make the odd mistake

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Right I'm done. I've wired some electric pads up and sewn them into the cusions of the chairs of @Nigel&Julie and @Vanezza.

I've stockpiled the desk of @meandlis with a jellybaby cocktail homebrew.

I've bought a chimp to help @Admin with the abacus (a bit extravagant I know. I was going to simply buy a calculator but I thought the chimp would be more humorous). Errrm no hard feelings old chum

Tonight is the night I win my first quiz in the Cockwell Inn Mwahahahaha.

B x

Last edited:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Unfortunately guys, I am swamped with something atm (have been all day) so I may not be able to make it. But will make sure everything is clean before we get going.

Also you have some new members coming in this evening - @Corfu_Connie_john and @Horny_Essex_Pair too.
If I can't make it (likely) enjoy and have fun all! x

Reactions: Baldrick

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Right you keep telling yourself that Bloody hell if you win the quiz we will never hear the end of it

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

The lovely Lis is combing her feather headdress and putting on her gold lamé bikini, ready to do the scores tonight

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
........in a shock turn of events after being in employment for only 3 minutes the chimp has been promoted to Chief Scores Master

B x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well done @Biofilm for stealing the crown from @Vanezza !! Congratulations!
Also huge thanks to Lis from M&L for covering me tonight, well played all and thank you for your continued support.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Another cunning plan foiled

@Nigel&Julie and @Vanezza evaded my electric chairs and sat in the hot tub. @meandlis thought the Jellybaby cocktail was aftershave and splashed it in causing him to go mad and start quoting chemical elements. The chimp ran away and got replaced by a beautiful lady in a sexy bikini (yes I'm crawling ) who started me off on minus 175 points. Whilst I was distracted by the lovely lady (still crawling) @Biofilm morphed into a quiz ninja and stole the slimy crown .

Well done @Biofilm.
Thank you @meandlis

B x

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…