The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

I've just put the finishing touches to this week's quiz and I just wanted to reassure folks, reeling after the past two weeks of obscure links, weird bloody questions and insane subjects, that this week will be a straightforward quiz with an easy, fastest-on-the-keyboard style bonus question :)
That's right, your friendly QM has stopped to smell the flowers, talk with the animals and whistle a cheerful refrain, while marvelling at how beautiful the world truly is.
So pour yourself a drink, put on your fluffy slippers and bask in the warm glow of high scores and cheers from the crowd. You'll love this one (y) :womble:

:sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I've just put the finishing touches to this week's quiz and I just wanted to reassure folks, reeling after the past two weeks of obscure links, weird bloody questions and insane subjects, that this week will be a straightforward quiz with an easy, fastest-on-the-keyboard style bonus question :)
That's right, your friendly QM has stopped to smell the flowers, talk with the animals and whistle a cheerful refrain, while marvelling at how beautiful the world truly is.
So pour yourself a drink, put on your fluffy slippers and bask in the warm glow of high scores and cheers from the crowd. You'll love this one (y) :womble:

:sneaky:

I smell Deception :unsure:

B x