The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Lol, I thought I had you all, but Julie was lying in wait, ready to pounce!

Another brilliant quiz, thank you, ahem, awl for playing ;)
You said in order skinner, burns, snowball and I thought "yeah I've got this. Don't say owt obvious like Springfield and I'm onto a winner" and then question 10 the answer is "Springfield" and then you don't even pick that bleeding round as the link.....

I'll get you next time gadget.....

B x

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We was the same although I couldn't think of the name of the show and I said to Neil it's them yellow people :rofl::rofl:

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

After the heavy quizzing of the past few weeks, I thought we could all do with some entertainment - so, tonight, the quiz is all about music, TV and games. Let's all have a bit of fun..... I know I will :sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
After the heavy quizzing of the past few weeks, I thought we could all do with some entertainment - so, tonight, the quiz is all about music, TV and games. Let's all have a bit of fun..... I know I will :sneaky:
Ooooo look forward to this.

I don't suppose there'll be any questions relating to things in my lifetime 1981 onwards? :whistle:.
Music will be classical composers.
TV will be old black & white Westerns.
Games will be Victorian era.
I know you QM and nothing is as it seems :noidy:

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

Music will be classical composers.
TV will be old black & white Westerns.
Games will be Victorian era.
:cautious: Have you seen the questions already?? :cautious:

**quickly changes questions about the rules of 'Knee-My-Auntie's-Parakeet', the stars of 'Gunwigglers Gulch' and the composer of 'The Cauliflower Variations'**:unsure:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

**quickly changes questions about the rules of 'Knee-My-Auntie's-Parakeet', the stars of 'Gunwigglers Gulch' and the composer of 'The Cauliflower Variations'**:unsure:
Damn I knew two of those :mad:

N xxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Aw and I found the link too :(.

All inflictions of the human body caused by contact sports (y):D

Knee-my-aunties-parakeet - An illegal move in the book of 'Gentlemen's Fisticuffs'.

The Cauliflower Variation - Various Boxing injuries, the most common being 'Cauliflower Ear'.

Gunwigglers Gulch - The less said about this the better. I believe it's incredibly painful.

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

Knee-my-aunties-parakeet - An illegal move in the book of 'Gentlemen's Fisticuffs'.
No, you're thinking of something else.... Knee-My-Auntie's-Parakeet was a popular parlour game of the late 19th Century, played with a stick, a syphilitic dog and 12 fl oz. of mercury. Usually around the Michaelmas period.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
No, you're thinking of something else.... Knee-My-Auntie's-Parakeet was a popular parlour game of the late 19th Century, played with a stick, a syphilitic dog and 12 fl oz. of mercury. Usually around the Michaelmas period.
Well yes of course I know that silly :rolleyes::p.
Eeeeeeeveryone knows that.

But it defo ties in with the link, unless it's another red herron :palm:

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

The Cauliflower Variation - Various Boxing injuries, the most common being 'Cauliflower Ear'.
Well, in fact, 'The Cauliflower Variations' by Sigmund Schiesse were written about the boxer 'Dead' Reg Humperdink and composed entirely on a small pepperpot.