• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Y
Well, in fact, 'The Cauliflower Variations' by Sigmund Schiesse were written about the boxer 'Dead' Reg Humperdink and composed entirely on a small pepperpot.
Yes yes and the Gunwigglers Gulch was of course the Health And Safety's experimentation trying to reduce death rates in the American Midwest by stipulating duellers should mime a shootout and play possum rather than actually killing each other.

Honestly QM I really think you are losing your touch. Perhaps you should book a spa weekend or something. Treat yourself and get your nails done.

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

Balders starts tonight's quiz on minus 7 points

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Its like tennis except we are hobbled by that damned bonus and Julies amazing link spotting talent, well done lovely
Wonderful as always but time does seem to be creeping on each week

N xxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Its like tennis except we are hobbled by that damned bonus and Julies amazing link spotting talent, well done lovely
Wonderful as always but time does seem to be creeping on each week

N xxx
What does that make me? The Ball Boy?

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

So.... if I told you that this week's quiz is easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy, cheesy-kneesy, I bet you wouldn't believe me, would you? It is though. Honest. Would I lie to you? Go on, punch me in the stomach. I'm cutting me own throat here, guv. :innocent:

Thursday 8 p.m. in The Cockwell Inn chat room
Newbies especially welcome

Go on - you know it makes sense

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…