The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Y
Well, in fact, 'The Cauliflower Variations' by Sigmund Schiesse were written about the boxer 'Dead' Reg Humperdink and composed entirely on a small pepperpot.
Yes yes and the Gunwigglers Gulch was of course the Health And Safety's experimentation trying to reduce death rates in the American Midwest by stipulating duellers should mime a shootout and play possum rather than actually killing each other.

Honestly QM I really think you are losing your touch. Perhaps you should book a spa weekend or something. Treat yourself and get your nails done. :D

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

Y

Yes yes and the Gunwigglers Gulch was of course the Health And Safety's experimentation trying to reduce death rates in the American Midwest by stipulating duellers should mime a shootout and play possum rather than actually killing each other.

Honestly QM I really think you are losing your touch. Perhaps you should book a spa weekend or something. Treat yourself and get your nails done. :D

B x
Balders starts tonight's quiz on minus 7 points :p

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Its like tennis except we are hobbled by that damned bonus and Julies amazing link spotting talent, well done lovely (y):D
Wonderful as always but time does seem to be creeping on each week :rofl:

N xxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Its like tennis except we are hobbled by that damned bonus and Julies amazing link spotting talent, well done lovely (y):D
Wonderful as always but time does seem to be creeping on each week :rofl:

N xxx
What does that make me? The Ball Boy? :rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

So.... if I told you that this week's quiz is easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy, cheesy-kneesy, I bet you wouldn't believe me, would you? It is though. Honest. Would I lie to you? Go on, punch me in the stomach. I'm cutting me own throat here, guv. :innocent:

Thursday 8 p.m. in The Cockwell Inn chat room
Newbies especially welcome :)

Go on - you know it makes sense (y)

Reactions: Therapon