The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just one little thing - we'd be interested to know who won, and the scores?
Here you go :)
OK, the scores on the doors, this week, were;
@EyesOpening - 25
@cinnamon_giggles and @Scrunchy&Muffet - 23
@Pearls -20
@Housewifey69 / @jowifey -19
@Stew -17
@NigelandJulie - 16
@MP386 - 15
@young&hung - 14
@meet_the_fockers - 5

Unbelievable, Jeff! Let's see what that does to the league table....
View attachment 23865

Thank you very, very much to everyone who played tonight (y):love::tiphat: It was another silly, excellent night!

P

peakcouple

OK, the scores on the doors, this week, were;
@EyesOpening - 25
@cinnamon_giggles and @Scrunchy&Muffet - 23
@Pearls -20
@Housewifey69 / @jowifey -19
@Stew -17
@NigelandJulie - 16
@MP386 - 15
@young&hung - 14
@meet_the_fockers - 5

Unbelievable, Jeff! Let's see what that does to the league table....
View attachment 23865

Thank you very, very much to everyone who played tonight (y):love::tiphat: It was another silly, excellent night!

I thought something had gone wrong, we were there all the time and answered most, plus made a few comments but didn't get any reaction, so for some reason we weren't visible? What did we do wrong?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I thought something had gone wrong, we were there all the time and answered most, plus made a few comments but didn't get any reaction, so for some reason we weren't visible? What did we do wrong?
Oh really? Now that is odd. And you were in general chats? I can't say I even saw you there... how peculiar. Not sure if anything was done wrong, but that's definitely odd.

P

peakcouple

Oh really? Now that is odd. And you were in general chats? I can't say I even saw you there... how peculiar. Not sure if anything was done wrong, but that's definitely odd.

As soon as we went on general chat just before the quiz, MinxyAndTiger noticed and said hi, so we thought were in?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As soon as we went on general chat just before the quiz, MinxyAndTiger noticed and said hi, so we thought were in?
Interesting.. I will check the notes I saved and take it from there, and get back to you. Very odd I must say. And you didn't lose connection etc? How odd. Will do some looking into it ASAP for you. Sorry about that, can't say what it is/was for a min but will check shortly.

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

Interesting.. I will check the notes I saved and take it from there, and get back to you. Very odd I must say. And you didn't lose connection etc? How odd. Will do some looking into it ASAP for you. Sorry about that, can't say what it is/was for a min but will check shortly.
Two weeks ago when we joined chat we were 'invited' to join by somebody and a new screen came up, that didn't happen yesterday but we could see the Qs and posted replies, which appeared. At one stage we got a message off the chat room, on our screen, saying don't spam in chat. And M&T said hello as soon as we appeared. All vey odd! :(

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Wait... I have got you. @peakcouple They show now, but didn't show last night at least my end as I helped out with the scoring again.
I have the logs now, and will do your scores.
Bear with me please. :)

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Two weeks ago when we joined chat we were 'invited' to join by somebody and a new screen came up, that didn't happen yesterday but we could see the Qs and posted replies, which appeared. At one stage we got a message off the chat room, on our screen, saying don't spam in chat. And M&T said hello as soon as we appeared. All vey odd! :(
Yeah that's an automatic spam control setting we have in place to slow the chat down during the quizzes so it's not so fast.
I have you anyway and will do your scores.
Sorry about this, don't know how/why it was not showing or being recorded etc. o_O

P

peakcouple

Yeah that's an automatic spam control setting we have in place to slow the chat down during the quizzes so it's not so fast.
I have you anyway and will do your scores.
Sorry about this, don't know how/why it was not showing or being recorded etc. o_O
Thanks! Next time should we actually ask to join? As we mentioned, when we appeared a fortnight ago somebody invited us to join and when we clicked yes that suddenly produced a new and larger screen, but that didn't happen last night

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks! Next time should we actually ask to join? As we mentioned, when we appeared a fortnight ago somebody invited us to join and when we clicked yes that suddenly produced a new and larger screen, but that didn't happen last night
Man, I even spoke to you! Wow.. according to the logs we even spoke. I must have seen you as others have, but not realised when you posted about it earlier. :confused:
Impressive score wow!! 19 points to you @peakcouple (y) @meandlis could you please take a note for me old bean, thankyou so much.

@peakcouple that was because you'd received an invite from within chat itself, so either jot your name down on here when @meandlis announce the quiz for next week, or just join in on the quiz during the eve.
Honestly do not know how you were missed, but I sincerely apologise for that..
Admin

D

Deleted member 1030

I wondered why you'd disappeared! I saw you say hello to @MinxyAndTiger then I didn't hear any more from you o_O How odd!