The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Come on, you sexy people, let's 'ave yers. I promise to make it really, really easy*

*this is a lie. It's a right bastard, this week :sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Unfortunately, it is with deep regret that due to unforeseen circumstances, this evening's quiz night has been cancelled.
Both @Pearls and myself apologise for this and assure you that next week we will continue as normal.
Thank you so very much for your understanding and please accept our apologies once more.
Admin x

H

Housewifey69

Unfortunately, it is with deep regret that due to unforeseen circumstances, this evening's quiz night has been cancelled.
Both @Pearls and myself apologise for this and assure you that next week we will continue as normal.
Thank you so very much for your understanding and please accept our apologies once more.
Admin x

Not a problem, hope the unforeseen circumstances aren't anything horrible xx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
H

Housewifey69

Thank you.. :love: no nothing horrible, just something out of our control which prevents us from hosting it this evening.
Really sorry x

No need to be sorry, it must be one heck of a task week after week ! Thank you for taking the time to do it (y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No need to be sorry, it must be one heck of a task week after week ! Thank you for taking the time to do it (y)
You're welcome.. Whilst I initially took over, admittedly it was too much for me to do with everything else - so kudos is to @meandlis on that one. We just try and keep track of scores and clearing the chat caches as you know :D :rofl:
A shame indeed, but we will be back on track next week, promise.
Thank you all for your support - those who attend.
xx

D

Deleted member 1030

I'm away this Thursday alas! I have to go and find out that going too fast is a naughty thing and then write it out 100 times.
My hopes of a stern lady in a short skirt running the course will likely be dashed ;)
That's a shame, you'd like this one. At least someone else will get the sparkly badge!

Reactions: No longer with us