The All-new Social Swinging Chat Room Quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well done to @Nigel&Julie on retaining the crown for this weeks quiz! Congrats! x

Thank you to @meandlis for hosting an epic quiz again and finally thank you! Well played to all who joined in and showed support for the quiz! (y) :D

D

Deleted member 6485

Gutted i missed it this week:(.
Think i should have 12 points added onto my scoreboard anyway as a gesture of goodwill????:Dxx:rofl:

D

Deleted member 1030

Hey hey quizlings! I hope you've got all your creature comforts sorted and your animal instincts are on fire. No hibernating or burying your head in the sand tonight, because you'd be barking mad to miss this roaring success of a quiz!

(yes, there's an 'animals' round tonight :D)

I've spent all week trying to think up a bonus that Julie won't get :rofl:, so @Nigel&Julie @Vanezza @Baldricknkaz @debE @TherLegs @Pearls @Horny_Essex_Pair @RogerMore @Biofilm @Corfu_Connie_john @SexyS @Antogs @Ahabs @80sbabe @Lebexsex @Jophanie @StokeChoke @opiumpair and anybody else that wants to go up against the quiz meister, see you at 8 pm in the Cockwell Inn chat room (click here) (y)