The Totally New Quiz Results And League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

Mrs hep is ashamed of my poor performance last night, she gave me a telling off and punished me :( *now writing lines- I must try harder!! *

Top write up QM as always (except last week :rofl::rofl::rofl:) !!!

D

Deleted member 1030

The tinsel is back in the loft, work is back in full bastard mode, yet you're still stepping on bloody pine needles. Dry January has descended into a scrap over the cooking sherry and Veganuary went by the board the first time you walked past Greggs. The north wind doth blow and small birds are contorting themselves to rhyme 'barn' with 'warm'. How long until payday??? What a shite month it really is.

What better time, then, to have a quiz? :D(y)

And what a quiz it was! We had some fantastic debuts from @Agentjens @Charlia @Shybairn and @Happycouple18 (who aren't quite sure if Indians come from India.... or the Wild West :D). We had the return from the wilderness of @Baldricknkaz (y), @debE and her incredible disappearing wi-fi, @Vanezza tearing themselves away from their games console to force the quizzing pace and, continuing to stride amongst the questions like some quiz giant, @Pearls and her gobsmacking knowledge of 80s teen movies. Ultimately it was to no avail, though, as @Nigel&Julie blasted the bonus question out of the water, almost before the pixels had dried, to reclaim their crown.

So...... new year, new league table (including the points from two weeks ago)......
quizleague250118.png

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The tinsel is back in the loft, work is back in full bastard mode, yet you're still stepping on bloody pine needles. Dry January has descended into a scrap over the cooking sherry and Veganuary went by the board the first time you walked past Greggs. The north wind doth blow and small birds are contorting themselves to rhyme 'barn' with 'warm'. How long until payday??? What a shite month it really is.

What better time, then, to have a quiz? :D(y)

And what a quiz it was! We had some fantastic debuts from @Agentjens @Charlia @Shybairn and @Happycouple18 (who aren't quite sure if Indians come from India.... or the Wild West :D). We had the return from the wilderness of @Baldricknkaz (y), @debE and her incredible disappearing wi-fi, @Vanezza tearing themselves away from their games console to force the quizzing pace and, continuing to stride amongst the questions like some quiz giant, @Pearls and her gobsmacking knowledge of 80s teen movies. Ultimately it was to no avail, though, as @Nigel&Julie blasted the bonus question out of the water, almost before the pixels had dried, to reclaim their crown.

So...... new year, new league table (including the points from two weeks ago)......
View attachment 47927
Epic write-up and clearly, @Nigel&Julie we all bow down to your superior knowledge and sharpness of the bonus! :notworthy:

D

Deleted member 1030

*Scene: A Morroccan airport circa 1942. A car pulls up containing Quiz Master and 'Everyone Who Has Taken Part in the ANSSCRQ, Ever'*
QM: Admin, put EWHTPANSSCRQE's luggage on the plane.
Admin: (sarcastically) Whatever you say, Quiz
EWHTPANSSCRQE: But... what about you?
QM: I'm staying here with him (nods at Admin)
EWHTPANSSCRQE: But.... why? Last quiz, you said....
QM: Last quiz we said a lot of things. If that plane leaves the Cockwell Inn and you're not on it, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow - but soon and for the rest of your life. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be a part of. Look, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of who gets the bonus first don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Now.... here's looking at you, kid.
EWHTPANSSCRQE: But, what about us?
QM: We'll always have the French city known as 'The City of Light' after it's leading role in The Age of Enlightenment....
EWHTPANSSCRQE: Paris?
QM: Correct. One point.

... and so the credits roll and the ANSSCRQ comes to a timely end. Women sob uncontrollably, men turn away, pretending they've got something in their eye and QM strolls off into the sunset. It seems gauche, at this point, to say who won and who lost (oh, come on, you should know by now that @Nigel&Julie win nearly every time, truly deserving of the title of reigning quiz champions, with @Vanezza @Corfu_Connie_john and @Pearls taking them to the wire, and @stumpysteve @Jessica_Rabbit and @BoltonBiFemCpl completing the picture).

But that doesn't tell the story of all the wonderful and funny people who have taken part in the quiz over the last two years, without whom it just would have been a mad bloke shouting questions into the void. It also doesn't cover the massive contribution from @Admin - and sometimes Lis - whose scoring was (mostly :whistle:) beyond debate.

Thank you everyone, it has been an absolute blast - and we will return, I promise xxx

Play it, Sam.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
*Scene: A Morroccan airport circa 1942. A car pulls up containing Quiz Master and 'Everyone Who Has Taken Part in the ANSSCRQ, Ever'*
QM: Last quiz we said a lot of things. If that plane leaves the Cockwell Inn and you're not on it, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow - but soon and for the rest of your life. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be a part of. Look, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of who gets the bonus first don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Now.... here's looking at you, kid.
QM: We'll always have the French city known as 'The City of Light' after it's leading role in The Age of Enlightenment....

... and so the credits roll and the ANSSCRQ comes to a timely end. Women sob uncontrollably, men turn away, pretending they've got something in their eye and QM strolls off into the sunset. It seems gauche, at this point, to say who won and who lost (oh, come on, you should know by now that @Nigel&Julie win nearly every time, truly deserving of the title of reigning quiz champions, with @Vanezza @Corfu_Connie_john and @Pearls taking them to the wire, and @stumpysteve @Jessica_Rabbit and @BoltonBiFemCpl completing the picture).

But that doesn't tell the story of all the wonderful and funny people who have taken part in the quiz over the last two years, without whom it just would have been a mad bloke shouting questions into the void. It also doesn't cover the massive contribution from @Admin - and sometimes Lis - whose scoring was (mostly :whistle:) beyond debate.

Thank you everyone, it has been an absolute blast - and we will return, I promise xxx

Play it, Sam.
Bless, thank you for everything. You make amazing write-ups and it's been too long. Far too long. However, thank you again and what a post. *wipes icicle from ones eye* you're making me well up. :D
Thank you and well done Chief! :notworthy: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Play it, Sam.
:love::mwah::love:

N xxx