The Totally New Quiz Results And League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
The kwizzards gathered in the Great Hall of ANSSCRQ.
A round of applause as the Great Wombledore @meandlis enters holding The Points Sorting Hat @Admin.
"Silence! There shall be no talking during the Sorting Rounds. You have had your assesments. Here are your results. As you know there is only one place available in Gryffindor."
Wombledore thrust his hand into The Point Sorting Hat....
"Owweee gently please" The hat pleaded.
"Sorry old chum" replied Wombledore.
"Ok The first kwizzard to be evaluated is Bhavesh!"
The Kwizzards looked at one another puzzled. Bhavesh?
"Hmm don't know what happened there" mumbled Wombledore, "Let's try again".
"@Pearls 10 points, clearly somebody's been sneaking to the boys dorms with the Half-Blood Prince instead of revising...... HUFFLEPUFF."
Wombledore has another rummage in the sorting hat.
"@Jophanie 15 points, and please stop using The Goblet Of Fire to make your Sambuca's, it's only Thursday for goodness sake....... HUFFLEPUFF".
"Hic".
In goes the hand.
"@Horny_Essex_Pair 16 points. Fancy thinking a trumpet has four valves, stop playing with your Philosophers stones and concentrate in Music class..... RAVENCLAW".
The Points Sorting Hat looks a little nervous as it's gaze scans the room.
"@TherLegs 17 points. Some of the Kwizzards haven't arrived this evening, please free them from your Torture Chamber Of Secrets as soon as the ceremony is over..... SLYTHERIN"
The Points Scoring Hat braces itself as Wombledore rolls up his sleeve.
"@Baldricknkaz 18 points. Don't look so suprised, you don't know your arse from Uranus..... HUFFLEPUFF".
The tension builds, two Kwizzards glare at each other across the table.
"@Vanezza 20 points."
"But......but I want to be Gryffindor" complains the multi-coloured @Vanezza.
"SILENCE! Your heart is not true. You may never join The Order Of The Bonus......SLYTHERIN!"
Only one Kwizzard remains.
"@Nigel&Julie step forward" Wombledore beckoned.
The Points Sorting Hat floated onto their head.
"@Nigel&Julie 25 points. You have successfully joined the Order Of The Bonus, passed Wombledores exam and will most likely win the Kwizzard World Cup if you can catch the Golden Snitch...... GRYFFINDOR".
The Kwizzards cheer, while Wombledore quietly collects The Points Scoring Hat and retires to his chambers.
Wombledore breaks the silence to murmur.
"Just who was that narrating the results thread this week....? That's my job :confused:".

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
A round of applause as the Great Wombledore @meandlis enters holding The Points Sorting Hat @Admin.
"Silence! There shall be no talking during the Sorting Rounds. You have had your assesments. Here are your results. As you know there is only one place available in Gryffindor."
"@Pearls 10 points, clearly somebody's been sneaking to the boys dorms with the Half-Blood Prince instead of revising...... HUFFLEPUFF."
"@Jophanie 15 points, and please stop using The Goblet Of Fire to make your Sambuca's, it's only Thursday for goodness sake....... HUFFLEPUFF".
"Hic".
In goes the hand.
"@Horny_Essex_Pair 16 points. Fancy thinking a trumpet has four valves, stop playing with your Philosophers stones and concentrate in Music class..... RAVENCLAW".
"@TherLegs 17 points. Some of the Kwizzards haven't arrived this evening, please free them from your Torture Chamber Of Secrets as soon as the ceremony is over..... SLYTHERIN"
"@Baldricknkaz 18 points. Don't look so suprised, you don't know your arse from Uranus..... HUFFLEPUFF".
"@Vanezza 20 points."
"SILENCE! Your heart is not true. You may never join The Order Of The Bonus......SLYTHERIN!"
"@Nigel&Julie 25 points. You have successfully joined the Order Of The Bonus, passed Wombledores exam and will most likely win the Kwizzard World Cup if you can catch the Golden Snitch...... GRYFFINDOR".
The Kwizzards cheer, while Wombledore quietly collects The Points Scoring Hat and retires to his chambers.
"Just who was that narrating the results thread this week....? That's my job :confused:".

B x

Brilliant Balders but you put us in slitherin I am :eek: I tell ya :eek:. We are gryyffindor folk us :rofl::D

Vxxx

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Thank you all for popping my cherry!!!!! I don't think it was so much the wine arriving being my problem as MrJ who wanted to get involved!!!! Back seat driver and all that jazz! Next week he can be in charge (without my dyslexic fingers!!!) and I will tell him off on wrong turns!!!

D

Deleted member 1030

"Hic".
In goes the hand.
"@Vanezza 20 points."

B x
Ha brilliant! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I might retire :D

D

Deleted member 1030

Ever since I can remember, I wanted to be a Quizfella.
(Frank Sinatra sings Fly Me to the Moon)
We used to watch the quizfellas around the neighbourhood, wise guys and gals, regular Joes. Like we'd say "She's a quizfella" and know what we meant. It was like having two families, Quizmaster had lots of relatives. The first time I was introduced to all of them at once, it was crazy. There was mysterious @Xperiment231 who only stayed for a few minutes, before going off to an unknown job and the Basildon Barmy Army @Horny_Essex_Pair , hanging with the Corfu mob @Corfu_Connie_john , who, in turn were avoiding the gaze of the temporarily down-but-not-out Julie Bonuskiller @Nigel&Julie Then, demanding write-up blood out of a stone, came the hypnotic-eyed assassin Debee Tie-Score, @debE with her comrades Time Team and Joe Fanny @Baldricknkaz and @Jophanie
It was the flamboyant don, Pervy Ant @Antogs who looked the most dangerous of the group, but eventually he proved to be in the shadow of the stamina-filled quizfella Vanessa Six-Times, @Vanezza who spent all day making the beast with two backs and all night answering questions about bouncy, bouncy golfers. I mean, that sure takes some doing. Some of these quizfellas were real sharks - but they didn't seem to know it!

Believe me.....;)

Last week's table;
quizleague071217.png
This week's;
quizleague141217.png

D

Deleted member 6485

We used to watch the quizfellas around the neighbourhood, wise guys and gals, regular Joes. Like we'd say "She's a quizfella" and know what we meant. It was like having two families, Quizmaster had lots of relatives. The first time I was introduced to all of them at once, it was crazy. There was mysterious @Xperiment231 who only stayed for a few minutes, before going off to an unknown job and the Basildon Barmy Army @Horny_Essex_Pair , hanging with the Corfu mob @Corfu_Connie_john , who, in turn were avoiding the gaze of the temporarily down-but-not-out Julie Bonuskiller @Nigel&Julie Then, demanding write-up blood out of a stone, came the hypnotic-eyed assassin Debee Tie-Score, @debE with her comrades Time Team and Joe Fanny @Baldricknkaz and @Jophanie
It was the flamboyant don, Pervy Ant @Antogs who looked the most dangerous of the group, but eventually he proved to be in the shadow of the stamina-filled quizfella Vanessa Six-Times, @Vanezza who spent all day making the beast with two backs and all night answering questions about bouncy, bouncy golfers. I mean, that sure takes some doing. Some of these quizfellas were real sharks - but they didn't seem to know it!

Believe me.....;)

Last week's table;
View attachment 45925
This week's;
View attachment 45926
Priceless. Hypnotic assasin?:eek:x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Believe me.....;)

Last week's table;
View attachment 45925
This week's;
View attachment 45926
Couldn't put it better myself... No really I couldn't at all :rofl:
Love it QM top quiz top write up :love:

N xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Believe me.....;)

Last week's table;
View attachment 45925
This week's;
View attachment 45926

Bouncy bouncy golfers love it :rofl:

Vxxx