Theoretically, of course.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'd buy @Baldricknkaz a weekend retreat of their choice to spend quality time together without the kids, and we will look after your kids until your back just don't tell Neil I said that :rofl:

Vxxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I'd buy @Baldricknkaz a weekend retreat of their choice to spend quality time together without the kids, and we will look after your kids until your back just don't tell Neil I said that :rofl:

Vxxx

Wow how wonderfully kind of you. I don't mind paying for the retreat if you want to look after the kids. Are you free next Friday? :D.
My gift to you is a cattle prod, so's you can keep the little terrorists under control.

My gift to you is Paracetamol. You're going to need it :rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 6485

Wow how wonderfully kind of you. I don't mind paying for the retreat if you want to look after the kids. Are you free next Friday? :D.
My gift to you is a cattle prod, so's you can keep the little terrorists under control.

B x
I'll go halfs with you on the painkillers:Dxx

D

Deleted member 1030

B x
I'll go halfs with you on the painkillers:Dxx
Awww. Social Swinging. Bringing people together.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: