Theoretically, of course.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mel007

So sweet. I would buy you a pair of pilates strength rope, so you could stretch out more than what you can ...For you know what...And I know you like it!
Do you .... well I think you need to get a bit fitter for my needs @SuperKing1981 . Cos I will eat you for dinner lunch and tea .. so see you at milf on Wednesday ... xxx

D

Deleted member 6684

Do you .... well I think you need to get a bit fitter for my needs @SuperKing1981 . Cos I will eat you for dinner lunch and tea .. so see you at milf on Wednesday ... xxx
I am in the states this week and next. I will miss out on the social at Bury too. So will have to be Nov now and I am staying put to attend

4 July 2017
City
Corby
For Admin hmm
I'd buy a duplicate Admin and pearls, so they could log off, leave the site in say trusted hands for a fortnight, while they chilled, enjoying, the luxury all inclusive holiday, I'd purchased for them, a stones throw from the great barrier reef. Perhaps throw a yacht in with a few deck hands for Pearls wild enjoyment ;)
See how thoughtful am I :)
Or i could get them him n her matching Xmas jumpers :D

Hey if Admin and pearls are getting all that....

What am I getting?? I mean I've been working very, very hard recently too!

I mean I've had a real sweat on!

I mean I'm more than happy to share with them... Sharing is caring and all that ;) xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey if Admin and pearls are getting all that....

What am I getting?? I mean I've been working very, very hard recently too!

I mean I've had a real sweat on!

I mean I'm more than happy to share with them... Sharing is caring and all that ;) xx
Oh it certainly is Miss Lexi :sneaky: :whistle: x

Reactions: Therapon