Theoretically, of course.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
When I was 19, I got some award at university for being a good little unit or something and I wouldn't have bothered but there was cash involved.

So I wore a black velvet 3-piece suite, blood red satin shirt. I painted flames rising up from the heels of my black boots and then I bleached, then dyed all my hair - face furniture, eyebrows, everything - bright red.

And then I went along to the War Studies prize giving dinner.

They were like, "WTF are you??!"

I'm here for the money.

:D

9 September 2017
I would give @Vanezza a car and driving lessons so they could get their sexy bums down to the Birthday Bash:love:

B x

For Balders this weekend, just so he doesn't get a crick in his neck after spending too long looking up at the sexy Kaz as she struts her stuff in her sexy high heels ;)

XS0002-2-step-ladder_1_1000.jpg

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
For Balders this weekend, just so he doesn't get a crick in his neck after spending too long looking up at the sexy Kaz as she struts her stuff in her sexy high heels ;)

View attachment 49719
How very kind. I am only 5 ft 6 in. This will come in very handy when trying to get served at the bar.

Hang on a minute is the stool for me to stand on so I'm eye level with Kaz, or for Kaz to stand on so I don't have to lean to perve on her? :sneaky:

B x

9 September 2017
How very kind. I am only 5 ft 6 in. This will come in very handy when trying to get served at the bar.

Hang on a minute is the stool for me to stand on so I'm eye level with Kaz, or for Kaz to stand on so I don't have to lean to perve on her? :sneaky:

B x

Ha Ha, I can think of a number of ways you could utilise that particular piece of equipment that would result in a great deal of mutual satisfaction ;)

9 September 2017
Of, and by the way Balders, YES I have danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.......she's quite a mover :collar: