Things You Do & Don't Do As A Swingle..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
On the back of this; Things You Do & Don't Do As A Couple.

Sounds so bloody obvious doesn't it?

But it's not. :D

What are the ultimate things you will do and will not do as a swingle in the scene?
Yes we know that most will stick to certain rules and limits, but we thought why not have a little thread to chat about these kind of things.
Could be no kissing, could be no anal, could be no full swap - or it could be have to kiss, have to full swap, have to enjoy anal.
I know there's similar threads around, but this is specifically what you will and will not do. ;) x
Hmm I wonder how many draw that line and actually stick to it?

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hmm I wonder how many draw that line and actually stick to it?
When i started this I had no idea if it would ever work out for me , so I guess I didn’t have any limits expect men or pain ... but as things evolve you learn ,see and try things that possibly you would never have done ... so limits I guess do move over time ... if a certain situation arose would I definitely say no ? Not sure because any limits I may have haven’t been challenged yet ..

D

Deleted member 16044

When i started this I had no idea if it would ever work out for me , so I guess I didn’t have any limits expect men or pain ... but as things evolve you learn ,see and try things that possibly you would never have done ... so limits I guess do move over time ... if a certain situation arose would I definitely say no ? Not sure because any limits I may have haven’t been challenged yet ..
think you do have limits and expectations
and yes you would say NO ...just my opinion
and you like a challenge but for me you are off limits ...no offence meant think we know where we stand ha ha ha
you have preferences that give you those limits and you do not like to go out of your comfort zone none of us do as daring as things can be x x

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
and you like a challenge but for me you are off limits ...no offence meant think we know where we stand ha ha ha
you have preferences that give you those limits and you do not like to go out of your comfort zone none of us do as daring as things can be x x
Expectations of what exactly ?? And as I said when I started my only limit was me and pain ..

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 16044

Expectations of what exactly ?? And as I said when I started my only limit was me and pain ..
we all have expectations even though we do not admit it to be honest
that is one of them ...honesty x

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Expectations of what exactly ?? And as I said when I started my only limit was men and pain ...which so far I haven’t crossed or has anybody challenged those by that I mean men and or excessive pain ,I’ll admit yes I had my arse spanked by someone but then that was only fair as she had let me do far more to her ... which was outside of my comfort zone as I’m not one for inflicting any sort of pain on a person , but I found that being given an opportunity to be dominant over someone was something that I found very much a turn on ... Much more than I ever thought it would ...
We stand where we stand ,that may change over time I can’t say one way or the other at the moment ...

D

Deleted member 16044

Expectations of what exactly ?? And as I said when I started my only limit was men and pain ...which so far I haven’t crossed or has anybody challenged those by that I mean men and or excessive pain ,I’ll admit yes I had my arse spanked by someone but then that was only fair as she had let me do far more to her ... which was outside of my comfort zone as I’m not one for inflicting any sort of pain on a person , but I found that being given an opportunity to be dominant over someone was something that I found very much a turn on ... Much more than I ever thought it would ...
We stand where we stand ,that may change over time I can’t say one way or the other at the moment ...
and again with the limits they are our preferences for certain things to not happen
and when I say no I am sure you would say no to me so there you have it
I can sense domination in you
and control
right then no pain in the arse for you then lol

So now your saying I’m dishonest?? ?‍♂️
not at all it does not say that ..we as in the whole collective we

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
and again with the limits they are our preferences for certain things to not happen
and when I say no I am sure you would say no to me so there you have it
I can sense domination in you
and control
right then no pain in the arse for you then lol

not at all it does not say that ..we as in the whole collective we
As the OP say “things you do and don’t do “ that’s preferences yes ....
So by We your saying we are all dishonest ?? Why is that ??
You obviously have preferences so by your own definition does that make you dishonest ?

D

Deleted member 16044

So now your saying I’m dishonest?? ?‍♂️
we as in collective we is just asking people to always be honest with each other is that so hard to understand not for me it is not and I would expect a lot of people here want people to be honest and no it is not a gripe that is what babies take for cholic x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
we as in collective we is just asking people to always be honest with each other is that so hard to understand not for me it is not and I would expect a lot of people here want people to be honest and no it is not a gripe that is what babies take for cholic x
I can’t think of a time anyone here has ever been anything but honest with me ... So not sure what this really has to do with the OP of do’s and don’ts ...

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 16044

I can’t think of a time anyone here has ever been anything but honest with me ... So not sure what this really has to do with the OP of do’s and don’ts ...
never mind
I meant it to be not to be dishonest with each other is that again hard to understand the do's and don'ts of swingle
am I that bad you have to pull me to pieces on something that is about being honest the part of do be honest and dont be dishonest
must be me I am thick shit

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
never mind
I meant it to be not to be dishonest with each other is that again hard to understand the do's and don'ts of swingle
am I that bad you have to pull me to pieces on something that is about being honest the part of do be honest and dont be dishonest
must be me I am thick shit
I’m not pulling you to pieces ,trying to understand what your going on about ? As I said don’t recall anyone being dishonest with me ... my understanding of the OP was more to do with the sexual acts involved in swinging... maybe I was wrong wouldn’t be the first time ...

24 November 2015
Oooo i could challenge your limits mr nips :whiplash: :whiplash: