Those profiles

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok guys we have all experienced them in the past....Fakers, from the couple account that are really men, couple who claim to be a woman but its the man really speaking, women who are really men, photos are 30 years old or from the internet, The list goes on and hopefully we are doing a good job of filtering these fakers out.

What are you experiences and how do you spot them and once you have, how have you dealt with this situation.

I have always said honesty is the best policy and its pointless telling porkies as you will be found out in the end and once you do, game over and I have come across soooo many.

Telling such lies just makes you look like a tit head and 99% of fakers are caught, whether its in 5mins or 5 months....

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

Dealt with soooo many of these idiots in the past, so i tend to be a bit suspicious of folks these days, until they can 'prove' themselves.
As for the ones using fake photo's, they can usually be spotted with google image search if its an internet photo, but there isn't a lot you can do about old photo's, other than what @amboman suggested

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Not come across it here but on other sites you often get asked to talk via email and the other classic is that you set something up then suddenly they are not available. I also sometimes get that instinct that something isn't quite right, never sure what it is. Those mails you get that say "its good to read back from you", the list goes on. In most case I normally ignore them but sometimes play the game until I get bored then point out some of the mistakes they made - but never all of them. And of course I check the photo's and often send them the link :) As @zebo states above I now trust no-one until they prove OK, sad but that's the way it goes.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
For me its catching people out by the way they speak and men just give the game away when pretending to be a woman x

Z

zebo

I think the 'couple's profile but only a man using it is a strange one', i originally set up this account as a couple, although i was predominantly the one using it as @Mz-Zebo isn't a great lover of forums until she knows the people in there are ok. That can be a bit difficult to legislate against, which is why i think the verification system works well, a photo of the two of us with the date and username to prove it is a couple using the account. There is a fine line to be navigated, too draconian and no one will want to join, and you destroy the site's social aspect, sadly i think these people have to be tolerated until they are found out, but i am sure @Admin has a list of rogue IP's which will weed out the serial dickheads.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I did once meet a woman who, in her pics, was buxom with strawberry blonde hair.
When she opened the door, I honestly thought it was her mother...withered, flat chested and wispy thinning grey hair. It turned out the pics were from 20 years previous...so she was now actually 68.

Never one to hold my tongue, I said as much and turned on my heels and left. Oddly enough, I never heard from her again. But on last check, that same profile and pics is still active...poor fellas are in for a shock. Lol
Mother daughter 3 some's are quite popular or so i hear ;)

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think the 'couple's profile but only a man using it is a strange one', i originally set up this account as a couple, although i was predominantly the one using it as @Mz-Zebo isn't a great lover of forums until she knows the people in there are ok. That can be a bit difficult to legislate against, which is why i think the verification system works well, a photo of the two of us with the date and username to prove it is a couple using the account. There is a fine line to be navigated, too draconian and no one will want to join, and you destroy the site's social aspect, sadly i think these people have to be tolerated until they are found out, but i am sure @Admin has a list of rogue IP's which will weed out the serial dickheads.
We are very good at weeding out the fakes xx

M

meet_the_fockers

I have a feeling you maybe correct ;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
There is a fine line to be navigated, too draconian and no one will want to join, and you destroy the site's social aspect, sadly i think these people have to be tolerated until they are found out, but i am sure @Admin has a list of rogue IP's which will weed out the serial dickheads.

My sincerest apologies, I don't have time right now to be able to read and reply to this thread thoroughly (will do though)
but I agree with Mr Z. We don't want draconian rules and end up diminishing what we've achieved thus far. (y)

M

meet_the_fockers

Fakes hmm, i used to be pretty, naive and pink and fluffy..
not so much so anymore. Mannerisms the way they write their expressions boom now whos a great lover of the word boom ;)... i could actually remove certain names on here.. and still know who is behind the sentence paragraph.. as could @Admin @Pearls.
Their only cutting their noses off really... having to constantly watch their P,s n Q,s i couldnt be bothered with that.
young men speak very differently to older guys.. as do women.. common sense really coupled, with a fine nose for crap and good intuition.. Most of the time they end up tripping themselves up...
IP addresses too ;)

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Being new on the site and scene spotting fakes is a lot harder for us, we are sure that we have spoken to a least 1 possibly 2 fake accounts, and maybe even the same person.. its not easy but we are getting better at it. :confused::confused:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Being new on the site and scene spotting fakes is a lot harder for us, we are sure that we have spoken to a least 1 possibly 2 fake accounts, and maybe even the same person.. its not easy but we are getting better at it. :confused::confused:
You will know yourselves both the fakes and it come down to common sense and female intuition xx

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
We were talking to one "couple" and always spoke to the gent who was always on-line... never got to speak to the female part of the couple, this went on for several days with the lets arrange a meet and so on, then when pushed for a female contact, poof just up and disappeared.. spoke to others and similar thing for no reason just conversations stopped and blocked... not sure if same person or just an outside party sticking a knife in, " if your friends with them you cant be with us " type thing, not really that bothered as were starting to find genuine people now, ..

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

We were talking to one "couple" and always spoke to the gent who was always on-line... never got to speak to the female part of the couple, this went on for several days with the lets arrange a meet and so on, then when pushed for a female contact, poof just up and disappeared.. spoke to others and similar thing for no reason just conversations stopped and blocked... not sure if same person or just an outside party sticking a knife in, " if your friends with them you cant be with us " type thing, not really that bothered as were starting to find genuine people now, ..
Yes we registered as couple... no longer true.. poor mr F my patio is now extremely uneven! ;)