Threecourse

• Thread starter Deleted member 6485
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

How did I miss this well nothing like letting a guy get through the door grabbing hold.....sorry can't beat a good old sausage sarnie that ends with the delights of a protien shot or two :p

Lol you forgot what Ss member/s you were inviting lol

24 November 2015
lolhave you tried savoury profiteroles made with cheese

Baked Cambert or deep fried Brie with cranberry sauce are fab starters
Sx
Try them with cheese and bacon lardons pre coated in a rich marmalade for an hour they are devine

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
For starters haggis, neeps and taties in a whisky sauce (starter size portion obviously)
Mains, steak. Probably a rump cut. Medium rare with peppercorn sauce servers with thrice cooked fat chips and salad.
Pudding (favourite part), profiteroles.
Starter and main served with a bottle of Malbec and maybe a white Russian with pudding.xx

I've never had Haggis. I'd love to give it a go. I can't see Kaz eating it though. Open a can of tomato soup for her ;)

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

Yuk. I don't understand cheeseboards as deserts. Who wants to stink of cheese all night? Why aren't cheeseboards starters? I could handle a cheeseboard as a starter.

B x

I don't like smelly cheeses lol
What's yer favourite desserts
Sx

S

Sammy

I'll be serious cod coujons with rocket salad followed by spicy paella with sea food n bonfee pie x

lol my speciality chicken n chorizo paella - everyone else has muscles n prawns in it too , I pass on those
It's a big family fav
Sx

S

Sammy

I don't really have a fave. Tiramasu, cakes, trifles, mousse, pies, fruits all good.

Dislikes cheeseboards for desert, ice cream or sorbets (seriously what is the point of a sorbet? :confused:)

B x

Sorbet sir is to cleanse one palette

I make a mean tiramisu
Have you every had a jelly free trifle ?
Sx

Reactions: Mel007
M

Mel007

Now if I was cooking a three course meal it would be goats cheese and caramelised red onion tart for starter, venison loin with a blackberry and apple sauce and lemon souffle for pudding...

So many favourites to choose from but these are today's...
Frigging sound lovely.. Im coming for dinner XXX

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

Mel007

Hmmm

Scallops served on small individual black puddings for starters.

Sea bass, creamy sauce with a hint of lemon, served with potatoes for main accompanied with white wine.

A lemon and lime mousse for desert nothing too heavy.

We can't agree on who to invite. Perhaps do an SS Come Dine With Me. Party games for afters.

BNK
Xxx
Yes that would be brilliant ... And for desert .. after the desert... The desert XXXXXX YESSSSSSSSSSS

M

Mel007

For starters haggis, neeps and taties in a whisky sauce (starter size portion obviously)
Mains, steak. Probably a rump cut. Medium rare with peppercorn sauce servers with thrice cooked fat chips and salad.
Pudding (favourite part), profiteroles.
Starter and main served with a bottle of Malbec and maybe a white Russian with pudding.xx
Yes good Max.. very tasty i think

M

meet_the_fockers

I don't have a sweet tooth desert for me, would be cheesecake ;) pavlova, lemon meringue, strawberry tart, take your pick.. it has to have a little tartness with it..
Milky puddings ewww ...

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I don't have a sweet tooth desert for me, would be cheesecake ;) pavlova, lemon meringue, strawberry tart, take your pick.. it has to have a little tartness with it..
Milky puddings ewww ...
I'm with you Mr's F I Like a little tartiness too :p:D

N xxx