To gush or not to gush?

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AstralLove

I have in this last year, learnt to gush. It was weird at 1st, the feeling of needing to pee.... The guy who taught was very passionate, with a very firm hand!! Orgasms amazing. But bruised pussy for a couple of days.... Am grateful for the tuition, (everyday is a school day even in your 40s lol

B

Bonker

I have in this last year, learnt to gush. It was weird at 1st, the feeling of needing to pee.... The guy who taught was very passionate, with a very firm hand!! Orgasms amazing. But bruised pussy for a couple of days.... Am grateful for the tuition, (everyday is a school day even in your 40s lol
One can but dream.....:love:

Reactions: Pearls
D

DnRSexyCouple

My sexy lady squirts and I absolutely love it when she does even more so when she is sitting on my face and I get more than a mouthful .i know that she absolutely loves too also

Reactions: Dragonflypussy69
D

DnRSexyCouple

Ok will try to put one up soon...I'll tell u how amazing it is I'm horny just telling u...

Reactions: Admin
D

DnRSexyCouple

Mmmm glad to hear it ... Sounds like I've gotta get a vid sorted as I don't want to let u down as I know u will love it

Reactions: Admin