Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Top Gear...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Admin, 30 May 2016.

1. I agree can't wait for the grand tour.

dirtywmam, Admin and Pearls like this.
  2. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

Deleted member 1402 and Admin like this.
  3. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

Admin likes this.
  4. Rory Reid & Chris Harris will step up now, they've already started ramping up how much they're involved

MP386 and SteLinda like this.
  5. SteLinda

SteLinda PV Sprtr

Maybe that is one of the things that went against Chris Evans. he has a bit of an ego on him and having not watched the program but listened to the morning breakfast show you would be forgiven for thinking that he and Matt LeBlanc were the only presenters, he never mentioned these two guys ever.

Looby&Lew likes this.
  6. Meandlis

Meandlis PV Sprtr

He gave it his "best shot"?? He only did one series! Did he really expect everyone to just forget about the previous, highly-rated presenters after one series?

Don't answer that. He probably did. :rolleyes:

Deleted member 1402 and Admin like this.
  7. Admin

Admin Admin

:D But of course! ;)

8. Harsh but true lol, not that the show will ever be the same. Roll on the Grand Tour in September on Amazon.

Admin likes this.
  9. agreed (y)
    I stopped watching it ages ago

10. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

as more than a bit of a petrol head I don't agree it has its place but they need to look at the format and find a presenter who has more of a clue ....they need Clarkson and Co back .....

dirtywmam likes this.
  11. I used to love top gear the three presenters rubed of each other. Yes Clarkson was a buffoon but the other two took the rise out of him anyway. The new show had none of the fun. It's maybee me getting old lol

Therapon, MP386 and Admin like this.
  12. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

Well he lasted :rofl:

Admin and MP386 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice