Top Gear...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Rory Reid & Chris Harris will step up now, they've already started ramping up how much they're involved
Maybe that is one of the things that went against Chris Evans. he has a bit of an ego on him and having not watched the program but listened to the morning breakfast show you would be forgiven for thinking that he and Matt LeBlanc were the only presenters, he never mentioned these two guys ever.

Reactions: Looby&Lew
D

Deleted member 1030

He gave it his "best shot"?? He only did one series! Did he really expect everyone to just forget about the previous, highly-rated presenters after one series?

Don't answer that. He probably did. :rolleyes:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
He gave it his "best shot"?? He only did one series! Did he really expect everyone to just forget about the previous, highly-rated presenters after one series?

Don't answer that. He probably did. :rolleyes:
:D But of course! ;)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
its passed its sell by date.
as more than a bit of a petrol head I don't agree it has its place but they need to look at the format and find a presenter who has more of a clue ....they need Clarkson and Co back .....

Reactions: dirtywmam
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I used to love top gear the three presenters rubed of each other. Yes Clarkson was a buffoon but the other two took the rise out of him anyway. The new show had none of the fun. It's maybee me getting old lol