Unexpected Things That Happen During A Meet.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Earlier this year during a meet I needed to go to the toilet and you have to walk through the kitchen to get to it, I was in my smallest healed shoes and all of a sudden I went flying and landed hard on my bum, all Neil and our meet could here is a crash and an ouch from me. We all had a good giggle about it but a day or so later the most biggest bruise appeared on my top thigh that I sent the pic to my meet and said remember when I fell in the kitchen, we had quite a giggle over it along with and ouch looks sore from our meet.

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Before being married I remember getting hot and heavy with a nice young man in a club, we spent the evening teasing and he was practically bursting out of his trousers. Left town in a taxi, all over each other practically undressing in the taxi, got back to his flat, practically dry humping all the way to his bedroom only for the door to open and see a bedroom full of teenage mutant ninja turtle stuffed toys! When I say full I mean full alll the shelves, units and floor, he even had the bed spread!

I left quickly x

So that's where I recognise you from :whistle::D

I told you I had a Leonardo and a Michelangelo. What did you think I meant? :rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 3175

So that's where I recognise you from :whistle::D

I told you I had a Leonardo and a Michelangelo. What did you think I meant? :rofl:

B x

Ahhh sorry my bad! :D Damm I thought you were talking about the famous painters! :D:):love: S x