Verifications...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 October 2015
I was going to reply to some of the posts here but didn't see one really right to do that so I'll do a new one.

Comments or verification's should be an accurate representation whether good or bad. and these should be able to responded to by the recipient. All of this in the open for all to see

That's the only way to use them properly and for the benefit of the members

As for accuracy or trusted members that will depend on what you mean

I would trust a review from some members here but not all - the people I would trust from experience here and not the person who has been here for 2-months and posted 5 times for instance who I'd take with a pinch of salt

As for a witchhunt somebody would have to take a view within the 'Senior Staff' based on complaints made and there nature and by whom (if one person complains about 6 people a week you know that individual is likely to be an issue)

They'd also need to keep an eye on the verifications and see if the person who has done the verification is still on the site or if they've vanished after a month or so and having posted loads of verifications, which would be fishy

You'll never get 100% perfect as people can abuse any system - Personally I think most on here that have been around for a while would look out for the interests of the site and the other members

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I guess verifications are important because they show people are genuine, but you should also know they are just a point of view. It's obviously better if It's a verification from someone you have met.
I usually like to let verifications and to get them, but I know It will be impossible for me on SocialSwinging. I'm sad about this.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I guess verifications are important because they show people are genuine, but you should also know they are just a point of view.

I have to agree with this. Verifications are helpful but they only represent the view of someone else at a particular time, those views may change. Having more than one verification will help others to get a more balanced opinion of that individual. My main criticism of verifications is that whilst people (here and elsewhere) are happy to give a good verification how many people are willing to be truthful and give a poor review? I guess in the case where things went badly people would prefer not to give any verification than to give a bad one.
I'm not against verifications, I think they are useful but you need to take these into consideration along with that members conduct on the site, their posts, comments etc. That way I think you get a more balanced view, but that is my opinion, others may disagree.

19 March 2015
So... all those who attended last weekend, have you been leaving your verifications? Or prefer to avoid them for whatever reasons.
Do you write humorous and fun ones? We all like a fluff up now and again, don't we.. So do you flirt when leaving one, or are quite pragmatic about it? x

14 February 2017
City
London
So... all those who attended last weekend, have you been leaving your verifications? Or prefer to avoid them for whatever reasons.
Do you write humorous and fun ones? We all like a fluff up now and again, don't we.. So do you flirt when leaving one, or are quite pragmatic about it? x

I'm all of the above :) I tried to leave something for everyone, even if we only spent a few minutes all weekend.

Reactions: Leonidas480
D

Deleted member 11094

I sometimes forget if I've verified all of those who I've met, so I have to check their profile again to see if I did do it . I do that so much, and go round in circles because my attention span is like a puppy. So I can miss people out by accident, but will eventually get to it (bare with me).

For me it's about honesty and spreading the love - let them know what you thought of them, and letting others know what you thought.

Reactions: Ahabs
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
We will be leaving verifications for everyone we met but what with work, looking after a new puppy and having the grandchildren spare time has been a bit scarce!! Will try and get it done this weekend :) x

14 February 2017
City
London
I sometimes forget if I've verified all of those who I've met, so I have to check their profile again to see if I did do it . I do that so much, and go round in circles because my attention span is like a puppy. So I can miss people out by accident, but will eventually get to it (bare with me).

For me it's about honesty and spreading the love - let them know what you thought of them, and letting others know what you thought.

I cheated: Looking at the Guestlist I opened each profile in a separate tab before I started then worked my way through. I'm such a forgetful div it's the only way I could ensure I got pretty much most people.

D

Deleted member 6485

I cheated: Looking at the Guestlist I opened each profile in a separate tab before I started then worked my way through. I'm such a forgetful div it's the only way I could ensure I got pretty much most people.
Good idea!x

Reactions: Therapon
20 February 2018
City
Derby
I've still a few to do, sorry to keep people waiting! For me, it's definitely an opportunity to share the love and let people know that you enjoy their company, value spending time with them etc. I would struggle to write a negative verification to be honest.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm not one for doing verifications folks (crap at writing something interesting) but I did participate when hubby was on them and did mention a few people I had met x

Reactions: Stew
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Are people still leaving them, I’ve noticed about the place a lots been going on with meets at the weekend but not seeing verifications