We are still bi

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
ok. my contribution to this is that im not bi...... my mouth and cock are. I dont fancy men but i enjoy bi play in a MFM 3sum. I enjoy it to the point that i look for couples with a bi male more than straight couples but i could never see myself in a relationship with a man or meet a man alone.

What an excellent perception of this.. A very good way at looking at it/thinking about it..
:)

D

D7andFLC

ok. my contribution to this is that im not bi...... my mouth and cock are. I dont fancy men but i enjoy bi play in a MFM 3sum. I enjoy it to the point that i look for couples with a bi male more than straight couples but i could never see myself in a relationship with a man or meet a man alone.

So are you embarrassed about being bi?
And would you meet a male 121 for play?
Genuine questions, genuinely intrigued by your answer. FLC

Reactions: Admin and riccarda
G

godzilla84

Well I'm not "openly" bi. So I suppose that means I am embarrassed. Like I said, I don't find men attractive but I like playing with them in a 3sum. At the moment I don't think I would meet a guy alone for play.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

I was having a very similar sort of conversation, with a lesbian friend, quite recently. She said that I couldn't possibly be bi - because I'm married to Lis :confused: She doesn't know that we swing, but she does know that, sometimes, I'll take a fancy to a bloke...... or, indeed, a woman. However, she still reckons that I 'chose' being straight!

I'll ponder that thought.... the next time I've got a cock in my mouth :giggle:

D

D7andFLC

Think that its accepted now, where as when we were younger it simply wasn't?!
For all intense purposes i'm straight too then, i have only had relationships with men up until meeting D.
I have a teenage daughter too.
Being gay in my opinion simply wasn't ever an option for me growing up. I was born a generation too early?! lol
FLC x

R

riccarda

I know lots of bi guys who are very reluctant to be open about it for fear of putting ladies off. me i play with boys, TGirls and Ladies but still prefer having the living daylights flogged out of me by Mistress but i am just a romantic at heart

K

kopinov

I often think that 'categories' add very little to our understand of the human condition because, as soon as we place a perception of anything into a category or pigeonhole, we create and rationalise expectations based on that.
It seems to me that this limits our capacity to understand just how much everyone is different, or that people's likes, proclivities and aspirations are as fluid as the changing mood or state of mind influencing any one person's perception of another - so a label is almost bound to say as much about the expectations of the one creating it as it does about its subject.

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
hmmmm assumptions can be so misleading, yet accepted as the real scenario by others, without question, thus leading to often a different way of been treated or worse lol !! i must admit we too know of a couple of girls that live together, they are not together, yet as said previously, they are treated as lesbians, by even their neighbours !!! yet happily bring a guy/s home after am evening out the world is so judgemental, and box placing sometimes !!