Weirdest Swinging Dream?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

This thread started really well but I fear it has turned a little 'sour'....how do you get from horny dreams to drinking too much milk??:(...and then on to caravan holidays in Whitby?:confused: :)
I was explaining the dream I'd remembered, then people commented with associations of stuff. The random joy of threads :lol:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

This thread started really well but I fear it has turned a little 'sour'....how do you get from horny dreams to drinking too much milk??:(...and then on to caravan holidays in Whitby?:confused: :)
Let's take it back to those dreams then. I slept too solidly and woke too quickly to recall last night's imaginings...but who is next on the couch?!...

D

Deleted member 3289

I doubt it.. don't dreams usually occur.. whilst in REM?
I can't but I know people who say they influence their dreams through thoughts before their sleep and conscious thinking within them...I did this once during a dream and ended up getting punched!

M

meet_the_fockers

I can't but I know people who say they influence their dreams through thoughts before their sleep and conscious thinking within them...I did this once during a dream and ended up getting punched!
It wasuuunt me although.... :D