Weirdest Swinging Dream?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Lovestruckcpl

...anyway, if we're getting back to dreams....

One of my horniest dreams that I recall often was one where me and Jen were in a hotel bar...no idea why we were there. We were sat on a large white leather sofa in a dimly lit corner, and Jenny was wearing a kind of white baggy trouser suit set...something like you might have seen Charlies Angels wearing in the late 70's early 80's (and something which Jen would probably never wear at all! ).
We started chatting with a guy in a suit stood at the bar who sent over two drinks then made his way over to us and sat down (un-invited). Despite being cocky and over confident he did make us laugh...and he was quite good looking in a rugged and chiseled features kind of way. He was sat opposite us on another sofa with just a low table inbetween us.
I needed to excuse myself for a pee and left him and Jen talking and laughing.
On my return from the toilets I looked across and saw that Jenny wasn't there and thought she too had gone to the loo....but I could still see the back of the guys head as he sat on his sofa which was facing away from me and the bar. I went to the bar to order me and Jen another drink...then thought it only polite to buy our new friend a drink also, and so I made my way over to where he was sitting. As I approached I heard a familiar breathy sigh coming from the direction of his sofa...then as I got nearer I could see the guys shoulder and upper arm moving rythmically...almost as if he were playing a guitar. The moans and sighs got louder as I reached the point where I could see over the back of the sofa.... I stood motionless and in shock watching the guy casually fingering my wife with his hand inside her white baggy pants!...A damp patch in the gusset of the clean white cotton, and one of her breasts pulled out over her lacy bra and swaying gently to and fro with her dark red nipple fully erect surround by her tightly puckered areola!
My heart was racing and my head spinning with a mixture of emotions as Jenny opened her glazed eyes and looked up at me with a look of anguish, despair but mainly pleasure on her flushed face. Her breathing...almost panting...became a mixture of sighs and gutteral moans as she was pushed over the edge of her climax and her body began to shake, twitch and convulse....all the time her eyes fixed on mine....pleading and begging me not to be mad at her.
As she finally began to relax and calmness took over.. the man responsible for the sexual ministrations spoke in a calm and nonchalant manner without even turning to look at me..." your wife has become quite aroused whilst you were away James....would you like to see?".
Without waiting for my response he began to withdraw his hand from my dear wife's pants causing her to sigh once more....he raised his hand in the air...the thumb folded into his palm...the little finger crooked...and the three middle fingers pressed tightly together almost like a salute...and drenched in my sweet wife's arousal! Slowly and deliberately he separated the fingers... allowing the viscous sex fluid to cling to each digit, bridging the ever widening gap and forming glistening gossamer thin arched windows clearly visible in the dim light.....

I awoke in need of release :)

D

Deleted member 1402

One of my horniest dreams that I recall often was one where me and Jen were in a hotel bar...no idea why we were there. We were sat on a large white leather sofa in a dimly lit corner, and Jenny was wearing a kind of white baggy trouser suit set...something like you might have seen Charlies Angels wearing in the late 70's early 80's (and something which Jen would probably never wear at all! ).
We started chatting with a guy in a suit stood at the bar who sent over two drinks then made his way over to us and sat down (un-invited). Despite being cocky and over confident he did make us laugh...and he was quite good looking in a rugged and chiseled features kind of way. He was sat opposite us on another sofa with just a low table inbetween us.
On my return from the toilets I looked across and saw that Jenny wasn't there and thought she too had gone to the loo....but I could still see the back of the guys head as he sat on his sofa which was facing away from me and the bar. I went to the bar to order me and Jen another drink...then thought it only polite to buy our new friend a drink also, and so I made my way over to where he was sitting. As I approached I heard a familiar breathy sigh coming from the direction of his sofa...then as I got nearer I could see the guys shoulder and upper arm moving rythmically...almost as if he were playing a guitar. The moans and sighs got louder as I reached the point where I could see over the back of the sofa.... I stood motionless and in shock watching the guy casually fingering my wife with his hand inside her white baggy pants!...A damp patch in the gusset of the clean white cotton, and one of her breasts pulled out over her lacy bra and swaying gently to and fro with her dark red nipple fully erect surround by her tightly puckered areola!
My heart was racing and my head spinning with a mixture of emotions as Jenny opened her glazed eyes and looked up at me with a look of anguish, despair but mainly pleasure on her flushed face. Her breathing...almost panting...became a mixture of sighs and gutteral moans as she was pushed over the edge of her climax and her body began to shake, twitch and convulse....all the time her eyes fixed on mine....pleading and begging me not to be mad at her.
As she finally began to relax and calmness took over.. the man responsible for the sexual ministrations spoke in a calm and nonchalant manner without even turning to look at me..." your wife has become quite aroused whilst you were away James....would you like to see?".
Without waiting for my response he began to withdraw his hand from my dear wife's pants causing her to sigh once more....he raised his hand in the air...the thumb folded into his palm...the little finger crooked...and the three middle fingers pressed tightly together almost like a salute...and drenched in my sweet wife's arousal! Slowly and deliberately he separated the fingers... allowing the viscous sex fluid to cling to each digit, bridging the ever widening gap and forming glistening gossamer thin arched windows clearly visible in the dim light.....

Wow, wish I could remember such details in my dreams. (y)

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Wowzers.... !

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3289

Impressive -now that sets a high bar for detailed recollection. Reads like a film review! Charlie's Angels suits included!

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

(y):cool_off:

Reactions: Therapon
T

TrustySteed

Ok, which bar shall we meet in?

where shall we meet? Name the bar....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

Just woke up thinking this was reality...I was on a promise with a beautiful girl I'd met on a passing chairlift (as you do)...if only I could remember her name when I rang her number and somebody answered the communal phone in a block of flats...

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

Anyone lucky enough to wake with a dream that tops this raunchie reverie from @Lovestruckcpl ?! It's very hard to beat -literally!

26 October 2018
The normal dream is the one where I actually get a meet (as if) and the young lady is an absolute delight in every way ! Attentive, caring, great figure etc etc!
But sigh as yet still a dream !