What Do You All Do?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Does that mean you know MOD secrets ;) might as well enjoy life! My granddad took early retirement at 55 and lived til he was 91!

Couldn't say. Maybe, maybe not :D

I got out at 53, tired of managing people in Glasgow, York and London with all the travel and expected to travel and do my own stuff as well. Last straw was I was expected to loose a staff member but refused to give a bad appraisal as none of the guys deserved one, so opted to loose myself instead. TBH it was the best decision I ever made and have never regretted it. Pays not bad either :)

19 March 2015
Awww fantastic esafety is soooo difficult .....education parents and kids

It's always been part of my work and clearing up the messes some young folk find themselves online
Sx
Yes it’s quite complex in truth but urgently needed due to some serious issues and situations. Am currently working on it atm and then will be hosting a parents meeting and forum about it too. (As in physical forum) Did you now? Well then I may need some advice Missy :whistle: :D x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
S

Sammy

Yes it’s quite complex in truth but urgently needed due to some serious issues and situations. Am currently working on it atm and then will be hosting a parents meeting and forum about it too. (As in physical forum) Did you now? Well then I may need some advice Missy :whistle: :D x

I had no idea
Oh happy to help where I can
Sx

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I play with my wood all day :D it’s all I have ever done :cool:
For all you with those dirty minds .... :p
I am a Carpenter....second oldest trade in the world :tiphat:

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I play with my wood all day :D it’s all I have ever done :cool:
For all you with those dirty minds .... :p
I am a Carpenter....second oldest trade in the world :tiphat:
Oooo fancy! What sort of things do you make?

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Oooo fancy! What sort of things do you make?
Depends on what comes up ;):rofl:....lately it’s been more site based so normal house stuff doors ,windows, skirtings , architraves... , I have some wardrobes to do for someone and kitchens ...varies quite a bit ...

S

Sammy

Depends on what comes up ;):rofl:....lately it’s been more site based so normal house stuff doors ,windows, skirtings , architraves... , I have some wardrobes to do for someone and kitchens ...varies quite a bit ...

Don't be modest you can turn your hand to anything ...
Sx

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 1030

I currently work in a primary school, with kids with 'Social, Emotional and Mental Health' difficulties (this year's description). Just handed my notice in, but I'm hoping/expecting to stay in the same field. Lis is a Care Worker, working with elderly, disabled and terminally-ill people.
She can do my job, I could never do hers.

Reactions: Pearls and Marcus
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
I currently work in a primary school, with kids with 'Social, Emotional and Mental Health' difficulties (this year's description). Just handed my notice in, but I'm hoping/expecting to stay in the same field. Lis is a Care Worker, working with elderly, disabled and terminally-ill people.
Wow amazingly difficult jobs!!

S

Sammy

I could never ever do Liz's job I have so much respect and admiration l for those that do

I worked in a school for young people " with additional supports for needs" was catch phrase 16yrs ago ... respect to you Sir it's a challenging job not because if the young people buy because of the red tape and hoops you need to jump through
Sx