What Do You All Do?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
But that means a pay rise and work placed benefits on top too as it'd be official and all that.
Let's just leave it as is for now, bit of this n that ;) :D xx
You mean I’m entitled to work benefits and all that? :cautious:
You never mentioned them!!
Holiday pay? :DXx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Fantastic to see people from such varied backgrounds.
Lots of respect for you all, especially if you've left a job you didn't like or got bored of - life's too short!
I'm an engineer, currently writing service / maintenance manuals for a new jet engine.

10 July 2018
Hi all

So I was just wondering what you guys all did for jobs? Obviously understand if you don’t want to say to keep some anonymity, just interested to see what everyone gets up to!

I’m a children’s nurse working in governance (risk, patient safety, patient experience etc).

Hx
Trained and worked as an accountant, then for ages a financial director of a small tv channel (no, I won’t say which, but it’s on your tv’s Electronic Programme Guide right now.). Company was sold a few years back, and took the opportunity to turn my hobby of writing into a job, Since then, I’ve been a writer.

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 3175

I (S) am a director of a Tooling company with my Dad, we make machine tools that bend metal, such as the barriers in the middle of the motorway.
Mr (G) is a for lift truck engineer xxxxxxx