What Do You All Do?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I was dragged to a school reunion a few years back by an old friend and it was pretty much as I feared; full of people who had learned nothing and forgotten nothing.

So the stock question is: What's yr job?

Only I got bored with this and started going from group to group telling bigger and bigger lies... "Oh, I'm just back from piloting oil tankers round the Med," to "I design banknotes for the Bank of England. On yr tenner there, see that squiggle? That's me," to "Can't talk about it. Very hush hush."

Bunch of dullards.
Naughty :D

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
No-one was paying any attention so it didn't matter.

I did meet up with a woman who I barely remember from school. She'd been married, two kids, divorced, breakdown and then came into money, mysteriously. She was the most interesting person there, so we ditched our erstwhile classmates and went elsewhere to continue the evening.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
L

LongHairedSamson80

Floor Polisher mostly old floors like Council buildings, Museums, Art Gallery's, we did a Light House once to .....

Reactions: Hanpat
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I was dragged to a school reunion a few years back by an old friend and it was pretty much as I feared; full of people who had learned nothing and forgotten nothing.

So the stock question is: What's yr job?

Only I got bored with this and started going from group to group telling bigger and bigger lies... "Oh, I'm just back from piloting oil tankers round the Med," to "I design banknotes for the Bank of England. On yr tenner there, see that squiggle? That's me," to "Can't talk about it. Very hush hush."

Bunch of dullards.
A few years ago i gave a bloke i knew from my local pub a job. Whist we drank in the same pub we did not move in the same social groups. He came to me 1 day at work and told me that he had been making things up about how i was at work and all his mates now think i am a right bastard to my workforce. He said it started small but the more they asked him the bigger the lies got. Never did put them right just let the fools take it all in.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Unemployed for now (soon to be a student) Do i really wanna start all this college work again ffs. No
Been told off by the wife for saying i am am unemployed, i start my new job in Salford on the 13th so not actually unemployed, However i do also have to do this daft degree stuff as a part of the job spec

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I had a proper rant about something yesterday and I've completely forgotten what it was...

9 August 2018
City
Loughborough
I'm a freelance database/system developer for anyone that wants to pay me and myself and a business partner have a worker safety system that we have company's subscribe to.

The wife is a kept woman (not so much these days since the freelance bit lol)

Reactions: Therapon
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
i'm a commodity logistics & distribution person :hmm: or in plain English.... a lorry driver :D:D N

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Wow some impressive job titles in this thread :tiphat:.

I'm a Theoretical Physisist attempting to repair the fractured electrical output of machinations using unconventional measures..............
............ Oh alright I fix Welding Machines :notworthy:

Kaz is a lady of leisure. She has recently given up working for Ann Summers as it was more hassle than reward.
I have recently been pushing her to volunteer for a Mental Health Group (well she was going anyway, so why not help out) and they have asked her to join the committee. This seems to involve organising fund raisers, taking meeting minutes and drinking gin :hmm:.

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
. This seems to involve drinking gin :hmm:.

B x
Ooo has she tried the palma violet gin yet[/QUOTE]

No haven't seen that one anywhere. Currently she is a fan of the pink gin. She has been hinting on Strawberry gin I think (I wasn't listening properly truth be told but don't tell her that ssshhhh).

B x

Reactions: Pearls