What Is It About The Swinging Lifestyle That Really Appeals To You?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

We are one of those couples that have said the above but its difficult to arrange a meet with a young family.
We would love to meet up with more people from here but the main issue is distance and getting someone to look after the young un. Unfortunately we can't just meet up at the drop of a hat, it takes a lot of planning! S x
I do understand that it can be difficult at times and can't just meet at the drop of a hat, but that wasn't my point. My point was nothing to do with meeting others at short notice but rather arranging to meet others and not just talk about it in different threads.

D

Deleted member 3175

I do understand that it can be difficult at times and can't just meet at the drop of a hat, but that wasn't my point. My point was nothing to do with meeting others at short notice but rather arranging to meet others and not just talk about it in different threads.

Get ya! Yeah its normally done in private on a DM or inbox, I think sometimes people don't like to plaster it over the forums. S x

D

Deleted member 3657

Get ya! Yeah its normally done in private on a DM or inbox, I think sometimes people don't like to plaster it over the forums. S x
Yeah again I agree that some play it that way, but interpreting what's written most of the time I'd suggest that's not the case for the majority.
Just to be clear, I'm not having a dig at anybody, my point is that members should make the effort to arrange meets and not rely on a social being organised or only talk about who and what they like, which seems to be what has happened more often.
Get out and meet each other folks.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
we meet a great couple at VA wish we took there number, liked to meet up again !!

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yeah again I agree that some play it that way, but interpreting what's written most of the time I'd suggest that's not the case for the majority.
Just to be clear, I'm not having a dig at anybody, my point is that members should make the effort to arrange meets and not rely on a social being organised or only talk about who and what they like, which seems to be what has happened more often.
Get out and meet each other folks.

I have to say we're guilty of this. The boss lady has told me that our first step is going to be a social before anything else happens. Kaz wants to meet and mingle with the members from SS in neutral, safe, relaxed setting so she/we can see who we click with and if we both mutually fancy the pants off somebody.
Unfortunately the snow has hampered what would've been our first steps at the Birthday Bash. We're just waiting for the rescheduled dates now and we can give it another go (y).

B x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I have to say we're guilty of this. The boss lady has told me that our first step is going to be a social before anything else happens. Kaz wants to meet and mingle with the members from SS in neutral, safe, relaxed setting so she/we can see who we click with and if we both mutually fancy the pants off somebody.
Unfortunately the snow has hampered what would've been our first steps at the Birthday Bash. We're just waiting for the rescheduled dates now and we can give it another go (y).

B x

But I would guess now that you have been here a while that there will be people you want to meet after getting a better idea about them through the forums. I'm not saying you want more than that, I'm simply saying if you are like us (Therlegs) then you will have a list of people who you want to meet.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
But I would guess now that you have been here a while that there will be people you want to meet after getting a better idea about them through the forums. I'm not saying you want more than that, I'm simply saying if you are like us (Therlegs) then you will have a list of people who you want to meet.

Yes of course, exactly that. We have quite a list of people we would like to meet. Some because they have a cracking sense of humour, have likeminded outlooks on life and we have enjoyed chatting to. Then there's some that we are very attracted to and would like to get to know better and see if we click and maybe take things further in the future.

We could in essence go to the Quest Club in Leeds if we were just looking for the action, but it's actually meeting the people that we've already started forming the friendships with that attracts us to the SS social.

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Sorry I may have misunderstood what you were saying there.
Did you mean do we already have a list of people we'd be happy to meet privately?

B x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have met a number of people off the site over the time I have been here , it does take time and planning as most of you are not on my doorstep... there are some others I might like to meet ... who knows if that will happen ..

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well I hope we are on it as the crazies you wanna meet haha xx
Of course you are, we look forward to meeting you both, obviously you will have to be thoroughly frisked and anything deemed as a possible weapon removed beforehand but yes it will be fantastic meeting you both :)

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Of course you are, we look forward to meeting you both, obviously you will have to be thoroughly frisked and anything deemed as a possible weapon removed beforehand but yes it will be fantastic meeting you both :)

B x
I hope we are there too Balders, I would wear clothes and everything promise :cautious::D

N xxx

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I hope we are there too Balders, I would wear clothes and everything promise :cautious::D

N xxx
Oh please you don't have to go to all that effort, I can simply wear my Marigolds :D.
Of course you two are on the list. We would love to meet you both.

B x

Reactions: Therapon
9 September 2017
I think it's fairly normal for those new to the game to want to meet others in a group event initially.
There is obviously less "pressure" at an event.
No matter what anyone may say there is bound to be more of an expectation in an arranged meeting with another couple/single.
I'm sure once this initial hurdle has been overcome newcomers are far more likely to feel comfortable arranging to meet others on a more private basis.
xx

19 March 2015
Indeed, hopefully more and more members are able to feel comfortable enough to not have to rely on socials/events/parties, and are able to organise their own private meets and fun.
Also hope that more are actually biting the bullet and contacting other people instead of wondering if they should or should not.
This lifestyle can bring about so much fun, especially when with people that you as a couple or single, can really bond and click with. It's not very often that this happens, but when it does - it's much more fun and more appealing to all then as a result.
Some of the best memories and times can be made in this, with other people.
The world is your oyster. :)

19 March 2015
It does seem that RL often gets in the way, especially with parties, socials, events or home meets.
But that's life and cannot be helped. We all have things on...

That said, again the anticipation of "oh my God am so excited to meet these people/person.." is something so very unique. Those pre-meet nerves, fair to say there's nothing quite like it.
So aside from the actual meetings side of it, what about the social community aspect of it?
Does the community aspect draw you in?
Do you feel more at home as a swinger, within this lifestyle - knowing you're among friends, make you more comfortable? Especially in comparison to say total vanilla life?

L

LoveDiamonds

Getting back to the original question... For me S, it's about sharing my man and seeing him having a good time whether that's giving or receiving. I love watching him/his face/his actions. I am bias but I think he has a perfect cock and right from the start when we first met (after going through the minefield of regular dating in the jungle out there) and before any thought of swinging thought to myself 'I'm not letting this one go'! Before we were properly together I said to my best friend "you have to experience this" and we did together but not since, she was too close and anything else once we were together properly would have impacted our friendship.
For him (M) it's about letting go and doing something privately 'naughty' and pleasuring a woman, giving her an orgasm is his favourite. Blow jobs he finds can be very hit and miss, some hurt, some use their teeth and some sloppy so when he is on the receiving end of one that suits him I love seeing his face. The memory sex is frantic and wonderful but not something we consider at the time.

On the subject that took over, we have met many people through going to clubs that rolls into being invited to house parties and inviting those people to our own parties. We never invite someone to ours without having met them before at a party or club as it can be strained, virtual meeting isn't enough in our experience and if you don't know whether there will be a connection at a club or party you can go off and mingle. We have never met anyone simply through being on a site...unless it's be a connection via a friend, the chatting at clubs leads to the question 'are you on ...' and we keep connected that way. Through camping at the VA Festival of Fun we have met a lot of people some of whom we have their numbers and consider friends as well as play mates. Hopefully Swingfields this year will widen that circle. 2 of the people we met at FOF hold parties every month so that's a great introduction to a wider circle.

We have had 2 awful meets at a club where a friend has introduced us to their friends virtually via a site. Through messaging you can have a laugh, banter, flirt, exchange photo's to see if there's a physical attraction and assume that because your friends have become friends with them and you share similar interests and values you will get on. Oh no, we are all so different and one time we had got to know a couple who seemed great...we walked up to them in the club all excited to finally meet and were greeted with a really bad breath kiss. There's no going back from that.

Some friends were saying the other day that they would like to set up a site for swingers that actually meet and if you have not met in say 6 months you are removed. That down to time wasters for those who are genuine swingers. Be interesting for that to happen.

First time M took me to a club I didn't know where we were going and I cried all the way home because the club wasn't the nicest and I had been touched and grabbed against my will. We live and learn and thankfully none since have been like that.

People are very shy understandably so I say go to a club to get some confidence and verifications. We put a post on here about a party at our house but the timing was tricky for lots as it was Easter weekend and nobody enquired further. However we had invited people we've met from the FOF, VA & Jaydees and had a fantastic, relaxed, memorable evening. A few of our friends are not comfortable being on any sites at all so we are privileged to have been at a club on a night they are there otherwise life would be less horny. Everyone is human and we are very chilled and realistic, it's hard to remember that when you are nervous but bite the bullet and you will never look back!

Sorry for rambling!

Sxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485