What Is It About The Swinging Lifestyle That Really Appeals To You?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I think being able to be ourselves, without prejudice and judgement, is an utterly crucial aspect of the whole lifestyle.
Even more so when you're online trying to make friends and so forth. You have to be in an environment that is safe, secure, and clean enough for people to just be themselves. x

Purple Mamba Club

VIP Member
31 October 2017
City
Loughborough
From a club perspective - making people happy - it's like the best form of hospitality!
From a personal perspective - a whole weekend turns into extended foreplay between hubby and I!

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The chase yes but the meet for me, especially when it reaches to the second and third with the same person. Love learning :sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Regular playmates are the best.... not only learning but also less inhibitions and a willingness to go to different places because there is a growing trust x

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Depends on the playmate. Been tangling with one who's delightful in the sack but otherwise a nightmare.

You do my nut it... but the sex is good... blow hot & cold... but the sex is good... cba to talk to you... but the sex is good... are we behaving like we're in some strange relationship..?

Ah, but think of the sex...

:/

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Depends on the playmate. Been tangling with one who's delightful in the sack but otherwise a nightmare.

You do my nut it... but the sex is good... blow hot & cold... but the sex is good... cba to talk to you... but the sex is good... are we behaving like we're in some strange relationship..?

Ah, but think of the sex...

:/
There is that :rofl:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
There is that :rofl:
And actually there is, if not a romantic attraction then often, an emotional attachment that grows with simply knowing someone for a number of years and knocking bones, even if everyone's very adult about the arrangement.

For instance, I messaged a fuck buddy last night, not spoken in a couple of weeks, send a simple How's tricks? ;)

"My younger brother died unexpectedly & unexplainedly.
Autopsy imminent
Exponential tsunami of sibling and paternal crap on top of my grief."

Ohhhhh :(

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Regular playmates are the best.... not only learning but also less inhibitions and a willingness to go to different places because there is a growing trust x
That growing trust is something to respect, appreciate and take care of too. From all sides involved.. At least I think so anyway.
It's easy for another person from within this situation, to simply not respect what trust has been given and to a degree, what feelings have been allowed in.
Easily discarded and trampled on.
But the benefits of it are very much worth it. x

26 March 2018
City
London
Sharing an erotic encounter with someone I love, we both love seeing each other pleasuring and being pleasured. Getting to fulfil fantasies that otherwise would have remained idle thoughts in my mind, and discovering new pleasures that I never thought I would enjoy, such as playing with another woman. Discovering and pushing boundaries, in a positive way, I never knew I could be so openly sexual, sometimes I wonder if someone else has entered my thoughts as at I have such filthy thoughts I almost make myself blush!

Meeting and becoming friends with some fantastic people, who we would never have met otherwise, we love the social side of swinging, and have found that part to be as satisfying as the sex part, we was a very pleasant and unexpected bonus.

Now for the sickly sweet part (sick buckets are over there>>>) - The best thing, without a shadow of a doubt, has been how close me & hubby have become, don't get me wrong we've been together for 20 years and have always had a great relationship, both emotionally and sexually, but this is a whole new level, not just sexually but we both feel more in love with each other than ever - truly the best decision we made (bar having kids)

Muse xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sharing an erotic encounter with someone I love, we both love seeing each other pleasuring and being pleasured. Getting to fulfil fantasies that otherwise would have remained idle thoughts in my mind, and discovering new pleasures that I never thought I would enjoy, such as playing with another woman. Discovering and pushing boundaries, in a positive way, I never knew I could be so openly sexual, sometimes I wonder if someone else has entered my thoughts as at I have such filthy thoughts I almost make myself blush!

Meeting and becoming friends with some fantastic people, who we would never have met otherwise, we love the social side of swinging, and have found that part to be as satisfying as the sex part, we was a very pleasant and unexpected bonus.

Now for the sickly sweet part (sick buckets are over there>>>) - The best thing, without a shadow of a doubt, has been how close me & hubby have become, don't get me wrong we've been together for 20 years and have always had a great relationship, both emotionally and sexually, but this is a whole new level, not just sexually but we both feel more in love with each other than ever - truly the best decision we made (bar having kids)

Muse xx
:love::love:.....
I don’t have that connection with anyone but I’ve enjoyed being apart of this lifestyle done things I never thought I would .... still don’t feel absolutely comfortable with me as a package but I have had lots of nice compliments... one just yesterday from a very young lady which does boost the ego that someone sees me like that ...
Being able to meet people has always been the appeal and hopefully I’ll meet more .... ok and there is having sex every now and then :D