what is your most extreme fantasy? don't hold back!!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

I just thought of a fantasy, it involves the female band members from Robert Palmer's video 'Addicted to Love' all naked. I'm still working on the rest of the fantasy, but its a good start. :D:D:D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I just thought of a fantasy, it involves the female band members from Robert Palmer's video 'Addicted to Love' all naked. I'm still working on the rest of the fantasy, but its a good start. :D:D:D
I'd forgotten about them - but they were impressive weren't they. Any room in that fantasy for another guy? :whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't have many left that haven't been fulfilled. After having ones tits nailed and electrocuted, suspended in barbed wire, stretched on a rack, and at the mercy of @zebo and his farriers tools I've experienced most of my fantasies on the extreme end of the scale :D
:eek::eek::eek: Are you all bloody mad :eek::eek::eek:

28 May 2015
I don't have many left that haven't been fulfilled. After having ones tits nailed and electrocuted, suspended in barbed wire, stretched on a rack, and at the mercy of @zebo and his farriers tools I've experienced most of my fantasies on the extreme end of the scale :D
My darkest fantasies are far too extreme to be carried out. :D

Reactions: Pearls