What Strange Things Happen After A Night Out Xx

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We went to a club and joined another couple in a room but unfortunately cos of the design we all had to leave our shoe's outside. On exciting the room my wife's shoes had gone missing. We later found them again. It seems some guy borrowed them to wank over.
Oh my good God. What!? :eek: errr
Indeed!
That's how we felt too but them shoes cost a small fortune and would have been ruined if he had cum on them so thank god he left his stuff inside them and we could get them cleaned properly
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse... :palm: :whistle:
I'm sorry, I have to resort to black mode here.

Aww, HELL NO! The mofo better know he's paying for dem shoes if he wants to bust a nut over 'em!
Hahaha :rofl: :D

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 3 women that would have battered the guy senseless, for doing that to their shoes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 3 women that would have battered the guy senseless, for doing that to their shoes :rofl::rofl::rofl:
We only found the shoes not the bloke who did it. You can bet your life we would both have knocked 7 shades out of him if we had found him

10 March 2015
Rose lost one of her ear-rings during a visit to La Chambre, so the next time we went we enquired at the bar if they'd found any. They produced a massive box full of odd bits of jewellery, knickers, stockings, "shag bags," sex-toys... etc, and told us to check. Rose didn't find her ear-ring but we had a good laugh at the sort of things people had left.

Apart from the ear-rings, she has lost knickers at parties, some men probably keep them as trophies. I once had to go around the very crowded orgy room at Chams on my hands and knees looking for Rose's heels, she'd kicked them off but wasn't sure exactly where as she'd been too occupied to remember. I got some very strange looks!

One of our friends held regular parties, and they were well attended, and the action happened all over the house. She was forever finding stray knickers, stockings etc in random places, and ended up with a "Lost Property" box of odds and sods that returning party guests used to rifle through to see if the item they'd misplaced was there lol!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 4493

Once went to a house party and woke up the next morning, with no trousers, grundies or socks on (but, weirdly, my trainers), on the kitchen floor - with a pair of hedgeclippers next to me! :confused:
I hate it when that happens