• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What Strange Things Happen After A Night Out Xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh my good God. What!? errr
Indeed!
That's how we felt too but them shoes cost a small fortune and would have been ruined if he had cum on them so thank god he left his stuff inside them and we could get them cleaned properly
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...
I'm sorry, I have to resort to black mode here.

Aww, HELL NO! The mofo better know he's paying for dem shoes if he wants to bust a nut over 'em!
Hahaha

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 3 women that would have battered the guy senseless, for doing that to their shoes

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 3 women that would have battered the guy senseless, for doing that to their shoes
We only found the shoes not the bloke who did it. You can bet your life we would both have knocked 7 shades out of him if we had found him

10 March 2015

One of our friends held regular parties, and they were well attended, and the action happened all over the house. She was forever finding stray knickers, stockings etc in random places, and ended up with a "Lost Property" box of odds and sods that returning party guests used to rifle through to see if the item they'd misplaced was there lol!

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 4493

Once went to a house party and woke up the next morning, with no trousers, grundies or socks on (but, weirdly, my trainers), on the kitchen floor - with a pair of hedgeclippers next to me!
I hate it when that happens

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…