• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

what *swings* it for you..

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes yes we know personally ect .. but
would you rather meet a pretty face.. with a less than perfect body, or a perfect body.. with a face only a mother could love. Blunt perhaps?
And no you cant have both.. well not in this instance whats your preference?

Reactions: Admin
R

riccarda

A friend introduced me to a new term the other day butter face ie a cracking body but her face I know grossly sexist but mildly amusing

M

meet_the_fockers

Naughty! So whats the opposite.. butter body? This would be me i suspect

MOTM

18 July 2015
You can always keep those eyes closed and you have to be beautiful to get in my bed

27 April 2015
hmmm good faces, as we do need an attraction to play past drinks, all the bodies underneath work the same however they look xxx

Reactions: Admin
M

MaidstoneLass

It's all about the who for me. As long as the other person or people are happy in their own skin, happy getting naked with no major hang ups or issues. I'm far from perfect, I have bits I'd like to change, but I have confidence getting my kit off. Knowing that I make up for my imperfections in other ways.

A

AlphaOmega

I'd have to go with face I think, a beautiful smile and nice eyes will do it every time for me

D

Deleted member 2610

Well a pretty face is not always an advantage, met gorgeous ladies who couldn't string a sentence together and that's hard work. For me it's the person and of course a nice bum and legs is a fantastic plus, but getting to know the person is key xx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
as my dear old dad used to say, " you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire"
Careful now... Mr Steed got shouted at by Mrs MTF earlier in the thread for this..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…