what *swings* it for you..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I've been thinking about this a lot recently as I seem to be quite picky. (Then again, it's easy to be picky when faced with the badly taken photographs on a certain other site!)

I can be quickly taken in by pretty eyes and lots of smiles, but personality is a deal-breaker, which is probably why I find it so hard to meet girls I click with!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I've been thinking about this a lot recently as I seem to be quite picky. (Then again, it's easy to be picky when faced with the badly taken photographs on a certain other site!)

I can be quickly taken in by pretty eyes and lots of smiles, but personality is a deal-breaker, which is probably why I find it so hard to meet girls I click with!
I think the other site has badly affected not only how swinging is perceived, but how it's done too.
Even down to the methodology of finding new friends to play with...

Who doesn't like pretty eyes and smiles. :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Z

zebo

hang on, i can't shoosh and answer your question at the same time !!

Yes @Mz-Zebo will be here to do your make up etc, in fact she is quite looking forward to getting her hands on you :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

hang on, i can't shoosh and answer your question at the same time !!

Yes @Mz-Zebo will be here to do your make up etc, in fact she is quite looking forward to getting her hands on you :)
Make-up oeeeer im a tom boy dont ya know... we shall ALL have a ball. :D

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

one thing for certain, its going to be a riot :) @Mz-Zebo is a tomboy too,

but its nice to see her feminine side as well, so yes, you will be

wearing make up . . . maybe even some black lippy to get sybil excited :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

one thing for certain, its going to be a riot :) @Mz-Zebo is a tomboy too,

but its nice to see her feminine side as well, so yes, you will be

wearing make up . . . maybe even some black lippy to get sybil excited :eek: :eek: :eek:
Lol oh fer gawds... next ull be throwing me in the coffin... just dont shut the lid.. :D

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

That coffin is a 6 ft one, so we'd have to stretch you on the rack before we put you in there :)

Z

zebo

Nasty ??? i'll have you know i warm the rack up before anyone goes on there !! Anyway its @Mz-Zebo you want to worry about not me :sneaky: :sneaky:

Reactions: Admin