What The "no -nos" To Swinging

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Many moons ago we had a couple come to ours for the evening, they arrived with two large suitcases and a massive plastic box all full of toys and torture gear :eek:
This is completely genuine. I was gobsmacked!!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Hell I have a never ending list of stuff you should not do on a meet.
Men don't get your wife to dress all sexy and lovely then you show up looking like you have been gardening all day. Blokes lack of effort kills more meets than anything.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So how did you handle that one?
It was tricky. We do enjoy some things and are naturally D/s anyway. But it was the sheer amount that was crazy and what was in it.
I got zapped! :D
We kind of went with the flow but I did make some noise about do's and don't's.

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It was tricky. We do enjoy some things and are naturally D/s anyway. But it was the sheer amount that was crazy and what was in it.
I got zapped! :D
We kind of went with the flow but I did make some noise about do's and don't's.
They zapped your do dah :eek:

S

Sammy

Our next bit of advice would be "GET A BLOODY WASH YOU SOAP DODGERS"

Oh ladies
Thanks so much very insightful all round , I've almost i mean almost peed myself laughing

Please keep the advice coming as well as the laughs

Feckinh knitting !!!! In yer 30s on a meet , words fail me
Suitcases and crates of toys - dammm I'm nosey

Thanks again
Sx

D

Deleted member 1030

I think that would be my cue to leave.. A shower to freshen up if the bedroom follows other activities (like Go Ape for instance - gotta wash those wood chips off... That would be so cool actually, a bit of hiking, go ape... then food... showers and frolics hurray... ahem) then fair enough but if they are rank personal hygiene wise they can jog on...
Like I say, this was early days of us swinging. We learned several valuable lessons, swinging no-nos, from that meet!

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Hygiene is a really important one!
Simple manners is another, if you are not familiar with people then simply asking 'may I?' before doing something goes a long way, otherwise eventually you're going to upset someone unintentionally.
Be discreet when out in public! Some people talk in really loud voices and doing that in a local pub when on a swinging meet is not a good plan lol.
Don't be all touchy feely without prior permission even if that permission is very subtle.
If a couple and one or other of you doesn't want to play then say so before play starts! That always helps lol.
Don't assume and don't put pressure on people to do something they don't want to do and of course 'No' does mean No the first time not the fifth.
Most of it is common sense to be honest but there are lots out there that can't be bothered to use it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearls
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Don't get pissed on a meet. Our very first meet with a full swap couple. She got so pissed I called the whole thing off as no was she fit to consent to anything. If its a social drink as much as you like just don't be an arse
We've been in a similar situation where one party drank to excess. I have a view that if I need to be drunk to do it then I shouldn't be doing it in the first place. It's also a bit if a turn off for me tbh. Looby xx

Reactions: MP386 and Pearls
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Smells, I have a thing for them and if you don't smell gorgeous then sorry its a no