What The "no -nos" To Swinging

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

So there lots of good advice around the forum and in chat about what to do , how to get started etc

What are the no no's , never do
I'm sure you can all think of those omg I can't believe funny stories n moments or that you cannot be serious thought

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Never do anything you don't feel comfortable with or meet someone unless someone else knows where you are going

Reactions: Sammy
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Never eat yellow snow.....and never give up if you get a knockback. There's someone for everyone. Hell I'd share myself with all of you (actually had a dream about that last week). Never shy away from contacting a member if you like em. Never assume others will have protection - take along your own just in case. :)

Reactions: Therapon and Sammy
S

Sammy

Never eat yellow snow.....and never give up if you get a knockback. There's someone for everyone. Hell I'd share myself with all of you (actually had a dream about that last week). Never shy away from contacting a member if you like em. Never assume others will have protection - take along your own just in case. :)

Note to Self....Yellow Snow !!!

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Lol You seem like a bundle of fun and SS is better for it. Next time I'm in Glasgow I'm gonna hit you up for a beer , I go there often. Where in Glasgow are you?

A bundle of fun is one description lol but not everyone's

I like a bit of banter for sure

I'm not far outside Glasgow
I'm just a hop skip n jump away

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

A bundle of fun is one description lol but not everyone's

I like a bit of banter for sure

I'm not far outside Glasgow
I'm just a hop skip n jump away
Well I've read what you're about and I like it, you seem to be a bit wooah, a bit wey and absolutely mmmmmmmme! :)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Don't take your knitting out during a meet it gives the wrong impression (yes that really happened to us)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

This was the same couple that shouted right across the room to me whilst I was stood getting drinks " HOW LONG YOU BEEN SWINGING THEN" the meet ended at that point as we walked out the door
I'd have been mortified. Did they bring a whippet with em?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Many moons ago we had a couple come to ours for the evening, they arrived with two large suitcases and a massive plastic box all full of toys and torture gear :eek:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Many moons ago we had a couple come to ours for the evening, they arrived with two large suitcases and a massive plastic box all full of toys and torture gear :eek:
Yeah sorry about that. You did say you like to get wild though. :)