Whats The Worst Thing You've...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

Sushi.
Love my fish..love my rice..but not together and certainly not raw:sick:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Sushi.
Love my fish..love my rice..but not together and certainly not raw:sick:
I love Sushi.
I once took the ex to a Japanese Bar/Restaurant and we all sat around the chef cooking on a hot plate.
He challenged me to catch some food in my mouth, he flicked it in the air, I caught it with my mouth..... One of the greatest moments in my sad life :rofl: I was in that one moment a hero (or possibly a twat) to all the other diners :D

X

D

Deleted member 1030

Now I only ask this because it's you but........... Did you mean to? :rofl:

X
It was at the bottom of a bottle of.... er, either tequila or vodka :cautious: and I was dared to eat it by the rest of the party but - by the time I plucked up the courage and munched the little fella down (tasted like crunchy alcohol, for the record) - the drunken sods had all lost interest and were chatting about someone else, missing my prandial bravery :unsure:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It was at the bottom of a bottle of.... er, either tequila or vodka :cautious: and I was dared to eat it by the rest of the party but - by the time I plucked up the courage and munched the little fella down (tasted like crunchy alcohol, for the record) - the drunken sods had all lost interest and were chatting about someone else, missing my prandial bravery :unsure:

You poor man.
And now your bravery will only be told as an old wives tale to scare the children to sleep and the history books will never tell of the legend that is The Death Defying Scorpian Eating Quiz Master :(

If it's any consolation Gaz from TOWIE has just been given a new Ferrari :D

X