What's You Favourite Christmas Treat ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

@Admin a mate was trying his damndest to get into a young ladies knickers a few years ago, when he finally succeeded he found the girl was full of vaginal warts and had an STD, and so was born the phrase 'pussy cauliflower with green cheese'

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Admin a mate was trying his damndest to get into a young ladies knickers a few years ago, when he finally succeeded he found the girl was full of vaginal warts and had an STD, and so was born the phrase 'pussy cauliflower with green cheese'
Niiiiiice .... That made my morning Mr Zebo. :sick:

Reactions: Therapon
24 November 2015
Oooer only 16weeks left my favourite sweet treat as to be after eights sat watching the repeat films with candles burning and the tree lights twinkling

S

Sammy

Oooer only 16weeks left my favourite sweet treat as to be after eights sat watching the repeat films with candles burning and the tree lights twinkling

You said the bad C word

In fairness I adore Christmas
I love everything
Music reindeer food special photos stockings

But love Christmas home baking , love cheese board and
Toblerone
Sx

24 November 2015
You said the bad C word

In fairness I adore Christmas
I love everything
Music reindeer food special photos stockings

But love Christmas home baking , love cheese board and
Toblerone
Sx
Its not bad lol 16weeks will fly by haha and yes the whole christmas atmosphere is magical and if it snows then bonus xx

S

Sammy

Its not bad lol 16weeks will fly by haha and yes the whole christmas atmosphere is magical and if it snows then bonus xx

I'm like a big kid for weeks
Love shopping n pressies
Love the Christmas markets
But I love no the non commercial side more

Love film , board games , family tlme , family traditions

But big question is does Santa wrap every single pressie. It are Santa pressie left in wrapped

In Ireland Santa doesn't wrap anything

In Scotland every little thing is wrapped separately

Sx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Another scrooge
Yep... I find it difficult to support anything which means I have to spend an excess of time round the shops spending money and doing battle with people wandering aimlessly. Then having to feed the five thousand and having to smile and say what a wonderful time I'm having . I would sooner go on holiday and come back when it's over. I will one year....