What's Your Approach ?

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You have to chat and get to know someone, when I mean chat, I mean chit chat about anything, you will soon know if you are going to get on, never assume you are getting to meet and it's going to happen, if you are going to meet then happy days but if not then so be it, we have some lovely friends but nothing has ever happened between us. x

M

meet_the_fockers

You can generally get a feel for someone..
I tend to jump in with my size nines..
Lifes to short to fanny about..
They say no.. theres another 86 bus along shortly..
Im a direct kinda gal..
Dont ask dont get.
Dont ask always wonder...
Failing that get em off, can i lick yer.. well.. now wheres that @Lexi bint :whistle:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oh and sending that initial message saying Hi what you into, will not work

D

Deleted member 3657

I find the opening gambit of "do you sleep on your belly? No? Of do you mind if I do???" Practically never works.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

Although I was in a night club once and got dancing with a girl, slow songs came on and we started kissing. I would like to point out that not a single word had been exchanged at this point. When the lights came on I simply asked "fancy a fuck?"..... and a night of fun on the beach was had. The next 5 months weren't too bad either.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We tend to get to know people a little if we can and then either meet them at a club night or event if they fancy it or maybe suggest a social/play meet if we don't think we'll see them around.
One of the things we try very hard to do is do away with the mind games. Either someone thinks it would be fun to meet in whatever form or not. Also a social isn't committing to anything except a chat and a laugh hopefully.

Xx

D

Deleted member 3657

Although I was in a night club once and got dancing with a girl, slow songs came on and we started kissing. I would like to point out that not a single word had been exchanged at this point. When the lights came on I simply asked "fancy a fuck?"..... and a night of fun on the beach was had. The next 5 months weren't too bad either.
Oh, a few likes and winner tags for the above, so...... who fancies a fuck??? With me. Obviously.

Watch this thread fall silent...

A5tumbleweed.jpg