what's, your hidden talent?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Of course I am... I see everything!!

see-everything.gif
Like the exorcist :rofl:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I can't believe she publicly mentioned it...
Well... well the truth is, we had a decision. If @Pearls made it through the tough rounds, which she would have anyway ;) what happens when the press go sniffing and all sorts?

Sadly we weighed up the pros and cons.
it wouldn't have worked doing that and this, so we collectively made a decision. That this was more important than being found out or outed publicly after all her work, to be the owner of a swinging site... :(

Sad, but it will happen as she has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard.......
@RedHotFox may confirm to this? But Pearls' voice is stunning xx

Reactions: Pearls

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Hidden talents....hmmmm
I am a grade 8 French Horn player and used to be in the Young Philharmonic
I can sing
I am a pretty good make up artist
I was nominated for Midwife if the year in 2008

Jim's hidden talents...
He can hold his breath under water for aggggeeeesssss!!!! He has swam a full length and a bit of an olympic size pool underwater! No shit!

D

Deleted member 1463

hidden talents... hmmm...

i can down a smirnoff ice in under 2 seconds (back in my canary island days when we lived/met abroad) and unbeaten might i add when challenged by anyone (i'm sadly proud of that)
used to play in a steel band, played soprano and toured europe about 15 years ago

@Pearls when you audition for xfactor next year we'll be cheering you on! dont like that 6 chair challenge tho so will be hiding behind the cushions.. mr cowell is very mean.

@meet_the_fockers those are some talents!! xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

i can down a smirnoff ice in under 2 seconds (back in my canary island days when we lived/met abroad) and unbeaten might i add when challenged by anyone (i'm sadly proud of that)
used to play in a steel band, played soprano and toured europe about 15 years ago

@Pearls when you audition for xfactor next year we'll be cheering you on! dont like that 6 chair challenge tho so will be hiding behind the cushions.. mr cowell is very mean.

@meet_the_fockers those are some talents!! xxx
Thankyou, the unless things you pick up, a steel band how brilliant! A two seconds! :eek:

D

Deleted member 1463

note to self... never do 'two' smirnoff ices one after the other. i felt like i was going to explode.

it is mad the useless things we know.

M

meet_the_fockers

Hidden talents....hmmmm
I can sing

Jim's hidden talents...
He can hold his breath under water for aggggeeeesssss!!!! He has swam a full length and a bit of an olympic size pool underwater! No shit!
Bloodyhell, midwife of the year! Go you.
And Jim I suspect has perfected the art of holding his breath quite well! :rofl:

D

Deleted member 1463

yes vodka definately used to send me a little loopy, especially with red bull... positively bounce off the walls.
much prefer to have a few drinks nowadays and keep a straight head.
i worked in a well known sports bar years ago - best time of my life (pre marriage/child) i got paid to drink copious amounts of all sorts and party! 6614_120703822782_647042782_3041029_1787220_n.jpg

Reactions: Vanezza and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Wow you've some serious talents and skills there!
I've seen a lot of your makeup work in your albums, extremely impressive! :)
Hidden talents....hmmmm
I can sing

Jim's hidden talents...

yes vodka definately used to send me a little loopy, especially with red bull... positively bounce off the walls.
much prefer to have a few drinks nowadays and keep a straight head.
i worked in a well known sports bar years ago - best time of my life (pre marriage/child) i got paid to drink copious amounts of all sorts and party! View attachment 2390

Flipping eck!! And I thought I was a party animal.. Ooof :D :whistle: