what's, your hidden talent?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Could do with someone with a bit of naughty history and attitude to kick the arses of establishment. Xx
I do not want you to follow me or anyone else; if you are looking for a Moses to lead you out of this capitalist wilderness, you will stay right where you are.

D

Deleted member 3411

Could do with someone with a bit of naughty history and attitude to kick the arses of establishment. Xx
"PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER". Marx... as in Groucho not Karl.

D

Deleted member 3411

Is this your talent .. witty responses to posts???
Man of many talents. I used to paint murals on cars and bikes, I write (need to get back to that), build cars and bikes... As for other talents? Best ask Linda.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
"PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER". Marx... as in Groucho not Karl.
groucho+marx.jpg

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Been thinking about this for some time and I couldn't actually think of a single thing up until today when I suddenly remembered one hidden talent. i can change what is happening in my dreams, I am fully asleep yet if anything bad is happening I have the ability to change it round into something good. :D:p

Vxx