what's, your hidden talent?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bonker

That was almost the last time I competed or even trained, a forklift over your foot soon puts a stop to silliness lol

M

Mel007

Found this thread from ages back... Beth tweedle.. wow.xx
Hidden talents good subject.. how we see people is so interesting .. what about resurrecting the thread for us today on the site??? Any takers??

M

Mel007

Well.....

I'm a qualified gas engineer, Air Conditioning engineer and Plumber hence the tool belt ;)
I'm also a retired tattooist (y)

Oh and not to forget an auctioneer :whistle:
That's really interesting .. why retired tattoo artist.. would have thought that you could make a fortune these days. And all your other skills plus an auctioneer.. what kind of auctions do you do. Xx

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
That's really interesting .. why retired tattoo artist.. would have thought that you could make a fortune these days. And all your other skills plus an auctioneer.. what kind of auctions do you do. Xx

The tattooing was more a hobby/part time thing. Considering starting back up soon.

Auctioneer on SS for the slaves :rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I have good instincts - excellent sense of direction, good judge of personality and motivation, excellent emotional intelligence. Keen sense of situation. Ability to sway argument with reason and logic. My chutzpah is second to none.

Oh, and I can make grown men cry with my penis :)

M

Mel007

I have good instincts - excellent sense of direction, good judge of personality and motivation, excellent emotional intelligence. Keen sense of situation. Ability to sway argument with reason and logic. My chutzpah is second to none.

Oh, and I can make grown men cry with my penis :)
Well then why arnt you running the country !!!!!

M

Mel007

Lol.

Two objections -

1/ I've fucked too many people and taken too many drugs.
2/ Anyone who wants to run a country should be automatically barred
Could do with someone with a bit of naughty history and attitude to kick the arses of establishment. Xx