• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

what's, your hidden talent?!

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Could do with someone with a bit of naughty history and attitude to kick the arses of establishment. Xx
I do not want you to follow me or anyone else; if you are looking for a Moses to lead you out of this capitalist wilderness, you will stay right where you are.

D

Deleted member 3411

Could do with someone with a bit of naughty history and attitude to kick the arses of establishment. Xx
"PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER". Marx... as in Groucho not Karl.

D

Deleted member 3411

Is this your talent .. witty responses to posts???
Man of many talents. I used to paint murals on cars and bikes, I write (need to get back to that), build cars and bikes... As for other talents? Best ask Linda.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Been thinking about this for some time and I couldn't actually think of a single thing up until today when I suddenly remembered one hidden talent. i can change what is happening in my dreams, I am fully asleep yet if anything bad is happening I have the ability to change it round into something good.

Vxx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Lucid dream - Wikipedia

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…