When It Goes....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
In two days time, I will have been on this site for a year! & what a year it’s been, I have discovered so much about myself & it’s been a fantastic journey!

From the outset I was welcomed with open arms & brought into the family that is Social Swinging! & have met some amazing people that I would consider my friends & have many more to meet, it’s why I organise the first Saturday socials!

It’s in the name folks “social” but I have seen a change in this last year too!

We the Community, that is social swinging are the ones that will make this site what it is!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

29 December 2017
City
Pontypridd
drab mingers (and yes, drab and mingers is what it is) after spending years on there.
not a truer word !! Sounds like the site ive been a member off for past 4yrs..no more had enough of disrespectful "wanna shag"sort of guys and clique jealous female's ..looking forward to meeting new friends here xx

29 December 2017
City
Pontypridd
You may be interested in the Swansea social as it’s just a quick drive up the M4 for you!
if you’re interested in meeting other members take a look at the First Saturday Social thread http://bit.ly/ss-saturday-socials it’s a monthly social to bring like-minded people together
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
Yes thinking about it ..i work till 6pm and have mentioned to my friend who's thinking of switching too xx

Reactions: GeoffRy and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
not a truer word !! Sounds like the site ive been a member off for past 4yrs..no more had enough of disrespectful "wanna shag"sort of guys and clique jealous female's ..looking forward to meeting new friends here xx
Welcome back ... hope you enjoy being here xx

10 October 2015
City
Milton Keynes
I often interact with newcomers some ignore (their choice) others chat (again their choice) but it costs nothing to acknowledge and have a little interaction even if there is no physical attraction , just saying ! :tiphat:
I agree with what you've said Stew. I've been one you've tried to interact with and I've gone cold on you. I'm trying to correct this now by understanding and finding my way around the site. The site is what one makes of it but we cant expect anything if we dont interact and if we can socialize that's a bonus. :boobies:

Reactions: GeoffRy
26 October 2018
I agree with what you've said Stew. I've been one you've tried to interact with and I've gone cold on you. I'm trying to correct this now by understanding and finding my way around the site. The site is what one makes of it but we cant expect anything if we dont interact and if we can socialize that's a bonus. :boobies:
Thankyou @nightowl30 i really appreciate that !
If more people just reached out the site would benefit !!
But more importantly those reached out to need to respond !
Then everyone wins !

Reactions: Colin
9 September 2017
Hi,
it made me sad to read of the disillusionment that is being felt by @Pearls.
I fully understand why she feels the way she does.
On a massively smaller scale, I have felt disillusioned by the apathy shown by the membership both when I've tried to organise a get-together and particularly when the huge effort put in by @Pearls and @Lips_Pearls to provide a fabulous event in Swansea was met with indifference and excuses.
I truly value this site and cannot express highly enough my gratitude for the vision and sheer hard work of the owners. I personally would be devastated if this site were to close.
As for my own contribution, I can only say that I've been to every site-organised event and up until about three months ago I was a very frequent "poster" on the forums. I even managed to run a couple of quizzes in what now feels like halcyon days
Unfortunately, I've not been able to post during those months due to illness. I'm hoping that my condition will improve soon enough to allow me to once again become an active and enthusiastic member

Love always, Antogs xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi,
it made me sad to read of the disillusionment that is being felt by @Pearls.
I fully understand why she feels the way she does.
On a massively smaller scale, I have felt disillusioned by the apathy shown by the membership both when I've tried to organise a get-together and particularly when the huge effort put in by @Pearls and @Lips_Pearls to provide a fabulous event in Swansea was met with indifference and excuses.
I truly value this site and cannot express highly enough my gratitude for the vision and sheer hard work of the owners. I personally would be devastated if this site were to close.
As for my own contribution, I can only say that I've been to every site-organised event and up until about three months ago I was a very frequent "poster" on the forums. I even managed to run a couple of quizzes in what now feels like halcyon days
Unfortunately, I've not been able to post during those months due to illness. I'm hoping that my condition will improve soon enough to allow me to once again become an active and enthusiastic member

Love always, Antogs xx
Thanks @Antogs and bang on, with recent events here sadly we are realising being honest and sticking up for members isn’t the best way to be. We have tried to make a site for genuine people but we get forgotten as members here and swingers.
I guess that’s the problem, people don’t see us @Lips_Pearls as members.
Thankyou again.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thanks @Antogs and bang on, with recent events here sadly we are realising being honest and sticking up for members isn’t the best way to be. We have tried to make a site for genuine people but we get forgotten as members here and swingers.
I guess that’s the problem, people don’t see us @Lips_Pearls as members.
Thankyou again.
Oh and to add it would have been a good one. (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485